Chapter 9

Yusei, Jack and Crow had gone out. You were still upset because of what Crow had said the previous day. "Y/N? Hey Eria, she's not listening to me!" Eria replies, "Hiita, honestly! I'm sure that Y/N is just tired." You shake your head, "I don't understand...does Crow not like me?" You suddenly hear the door burst open. You ask, "What is—" Jack cuts you off, "No time for questions! Luna's missing!" Jack grabs your hand, "Come on! We don't have time to wonder about anything else!"

Ten minutes later, you were at Sector Security. You then remember what happened with Trudge before. Jack said, "I brought Y/N. Is everyone else here?" Leo looked like he was about to cry. Aussa said, "Poor kid. We have to find Luna...or else this could be worse than the other ones." Mina and Trudge look at one another. Trudge lets out a breath, "This isn't good. The last thing we needed was another disappearance, and it's Luna nonetheless." Mina said, "Y/N looks like she wants to say something." You exhale, "I don't know what we should do. From what I remember,  Luna was with the guys. Apart from that, I don't know what to do." You quietly said, "I'm useless." Mina hands you something, "We found this near the orphanage."

Mina adds, "We've tried to decipher it

Mina adds, "We've tried to decipher it...but we have no idea what it says." Empyrean Empress gazes at the scripture, "This seems oddly familiar, don't you think?" Dark Magician steps in, "Yes, it does look very familiar." You scan the scripture, seeing the hieroglyphics fade into words that you could recognize. Empyrean Empress adds, "This outlines the legend you told your friend before. Although, one thing is missing. It is missing the part about this woman's reincarnation." You hand it back to Mina and say, "This scripture talks about a legend, one that involves the Crimson Dragon and a woman." You add, "There is a picture beneath the scripture depicting the legend itself." Mina looked nervous and so did everyone else. You quickly figured out what was happening, "You were trying to hide this from me, weren't you?" Trudge admits, "Fine! We were!" You were taken aback by his tone, "Why though? You could have told me!" You turn and Akiza questions, "Where are you going?" You answer, "I'm going to find Luna, I'll catch up with you guys later." Mina tried to stop you, but Jack shook his head. He said, "Let her go. She'll come to her senses eventually."

Luna calls out, "Yusei? Leo? Anyone?" She jumps when she hears a sound. She sighed when she saw that it was just a tree. Luna whispers, "Please hurry."

Yusei and the others drove down the highway, looking for answers. Yusei asked, "Find anything?" Jack answers, "I've got nothing." Crow answers next, "I haven't seen Luna." Akiza sighs, "Leo and I haven't seen her either." Crow asked, "Hey guys, what about Y/N?" Akiza exhales once more, "I can't seem to get through to her. I hope that she hasn't done anything she'll regret." Yusei responds, "Well, we have to keep trying."

Ten minutes later, you were at a stalemate. Aussa asked, "Did you find her?" You shake your head, "Not yet, Aussa. I don't know about Lyna or Hiita though. They're taking a long time." Aussa said, "There they are now." Lyna spoke first, "Y/N, I think Hiita and I found your friend." Hiita speaks next, "Yeah, we sensed some kind of aura. We sensed some other spirits too." You ask, "Which way?" Lyna points towards a dark path. You remark, "That's where we found that creepy house before." You rev up your engine, "Alright, let's go." Aussa inquires, "Shouldn't you tell your friends first?" Lyna agrees, "Aussa's right, Y/N." You reply, "I know, I'll tell them." You said, "Hey guys? Can you hear me?" Yusei was the first to answer, "Y/N, did you find Luna?" You answer, "Well not exactly....I think I know where she is." Jack replies, "Why do I get the feeling that we already know?" Crow remarks, "Well spill it, will ya?" Hiita comments, "Talk about impatient." You reply, "It's where we found that creepy house before. The only thing is, I don't think that house is there anymore." Akiza asked, "Why do you say that?" You respond, "That house gave off a creepy ambience when we first found it. Now its nowhere to be felt." You add, "Try to get here as fast as you can." Everyone said, "Got it!"