Chapter 13 (Part 2)

You look at your locket and close your tired eyes. You hadn't slept properly since Crow had vanished in front of you.

Leo whispers to Akiza, "Should we say something? She's been staring out the window for like ten minutes." You feel someone tug your sleeve. Luna quietly asked, "Y/N? Will you help us with our homework?" You gently smile, "Oh sure.." Luna breathed out a sigh of relief. You see the questions out in front of Luna and explain what she should do. Akiza gazes at you for a moment, "That was a smart idea on Luna's part. Y/N is always one to get her work done almost a week before it's due." She looks at you once more, "I can tell that she isn't okay...we all can."

Yusei said to you, "Y/N, Jack and I will have to leave for a little bit. Will you be okay?" You reply, "Yeah...I'll be fine." Yusei and Jack leave the hideout. This meant that you were alone once more. Dark Magician Girl inquires, "What are you going to do?" You answer, "I don't know, honestly." You see a wrench on the table and look at your duel runner. You exhale, "Duel runner it is."

When Jack walked in, he was surprised at the sight he saw. Yusei walked in after him, surprise evident in his eyes. Your jacket laid on the couch, your eyes focused on your duel runner. Akiza spoke up, "Before you ask, she's been doing this for a while now." Jack watches as you spin the wrench in your hand. Your mark of the dragon was visible as you worked quietly. You said, "Akiza, hand me that blue screwdriver will you?" Yusei was amazed, "Trudge said that she was good with duel runners. Although, I've never seen her this focused before." You spoke as you worked, "I need something to get my mind off of everything. This was the next best thing. I mean, before studying of course." Yusei asked, "Are you doing this to get your mind off of Crow?" Yusei goes on, "You can't just push him out of your mind, Y/N." Akiza said, "Yusei, isn't that going a bit too far?" You get up, "I'm not pushing him away, Yusei." You grab the Dark Magician Girl card and place it on the duel disk. Jack jumps, "Are you insane?!" You roll your eyes, "Calm down, Jack. It's just a hologram. I'm just testing something out." "I can sense the pain in your heart, Y/N."

You had told Yusei that you were going out for an evening drive. You ask, "Am I making a mistake, Tempest?" Tempest shakes her head, "You're not, I promise." You see a duel runner approaching you from behind. Dark Magician inquires, "Isn't that Officer Trudge?" You answer, "Yeah, but what is he doing?" Trudge breathed out, "Y/N, I have to show you something. It has to do with Crow." Crow? You nod, "Alright.." You follow him and find yourself back at Yusei's hideout. You walk in and ask, "What's going on?" Yusei explains, "Trudge found this on the highway today. He thinks that it belongs to Crow." It was a single card. Tempest said, "Black Winged Dragon...that definitely belongs to him." Your mark of the dragon began to glow as you held the card. Jack asks, "Y/N, what's going on?" You answer, "I wish I could answer that. I'm not sure myself, Jack." Your body was suddenly being pulled outside. You said, "This is not what I meant by a lead!" Akiza asked, "Where is she going?" Yusei said, "I don't know but we should follow her."

You exhale, "Sometimes I wish that the Crimson Dragon wasn't such a pushover." You ask, "Where are you taking me?" The Crimson Dragon let out a cry in response. You look around, "This is...the spirit world." Dark Magician Girl points, "I think your friends are in shock." You hear a voice boom, "Who dares to trespass into the spirit world?" Leo hides behind Luna, "That voice is scarier than Akiza when she's angry." You gulp, "T-That's...the Dark Sage." Dark Magician Girl speaks up, "We aren't trespassing, Dark Sage. We have business to attend to." The elderly Spellcaster huffs and floats away. You breathe out, "Thanks Dark Magician Girl." She replies, "Don't thank me yet. We still have to find out why we're here."

After a few minutes of walking, you wanted to give up. You whisper, "Antheia..." Antheia smiles, "Y/N...I see that the Crimson Dragon has brought you all here." Luna asked, "Do you know her, Y/N?" You reply, "Yes I do. She protected me from the shadow spirits during my leave." Antheia bows, "I'm grateful that you are here. There is something you all need to see." You all follow her as your marks scorch with urgency.