Chapter 7 (Part 2)

Previously on Crow Hogan x Reader....

Akiza replies, "Do you think you could get us out?" You nod, "I'll try my best." You notice that one of the bars was uneven and you began to shake it loose. With that, the door fell in front of you. You then hear a cackle, "You may have helped your friends but you can't escape us! You will perish!"

You look at the man in front of you, "You!" He smirks, "Surprise, human! I've returned!" This is all my fault. Without the others, I don't stand the chance of winning. Luna asked, "Whose voice was that?" Akiza answers, "I think we both know the answer already, Luna." Luna whispers, "Y/N.." Akiza said, "Y/N, you don't have a choice. You have to duel this freak or else we won't live to see New Domino rise from this terrible event." You reply, "How am I going to defeat him? He's already got an advantage with this environment." Akiza replies back, "Forget the environment! We both know that there are people who are suffering because of this! I know it seems tough, but we've seen you pull through before! We know that you can do it!" You said, "Akiza. You're right, I can't back down now. We've got to do this, not just for us, but for the people of New Domino City."

Jack questions, "How much further?" Crow answers, "Just a bit more and we'll be there soon." Yusei thought, "Y/N, I hope you've got a plan. This isn't looking good for any of us right now."

Hotaru remarks, "How about we make this duel a bit more interesting?" You see a chain attached to your boot, making you exhale sharply. You ask, "Is this your idea of interesting? Trapping someone against their will?" Hotaru answers, "I wasn't finished yet. Whoever loses the duel, loses their soul and their bodies to the shadows. Your friends are included in this." Luna calls out, "Don't worry about us! Just focus on the duel!" You both said, "Let's duel!"

Jack looks around, "What is this place?" Yusei touches the wall, "Looks like some kind of prison." Leo points, "Look! It's Luna and Akiza!" Leo became annoyed, "I can't get through!" "Maybe I can assist you." Leo freaks out, "W-Who said that?" Leo blinks at the being in front, "Who are you?" The spirit exhales, "Don't be frightened. I am merely here to help. I am Breaker the Magical Warrior. I sense that Y/N will need the moral support. The person she is about to duel possesses the power of the shadows." The door was then torn down. He adds, "Good luck." The spirit vanishes. Crow remarks, "C'mon!"

Dark Magician Girl spoke up beside you, "It seems that the strange veil has been lifted. No one can hear your thoughts or see us." She adds, "I think it also prevented certain people from entering the room. I find that strange though, anyway, we have to focus on the duel." Hotaru remarks, "I shall begin, human. First, I summon Harpie Lady in attack mode. Next, I'll give up 1000 of my life points in order to play the spell Confiscation." You mutter, "Great.." Hotaru looks at your cards, "Hmmm....how about discarding Polymerization?" You exhale and discard the spell card. Great! Now he knows what cards are in my hand! Hotaru concludes, "I shall end by placing one card face down." Now you were trying to think of a back up plan. You reply, "It's my turn. (Draw!) First, I summon Element Magician to the field in attack mode. Next, I'm going to summon Fire Sorcerer to the field as well. Now I'm going to activate Mystical Space Typhoon and destroy your face down." The face down was revealed to be Negate Attack. You continue, "Now by removing two cards from play, I can activate Fire Sorcerer's ability. This lets my sorcerer inflict 800 points of direct damage to you!" Hotaru growls, "Why you!" Hotaru: 3000>>2200. You went on, "Now Element Magician will attack your Harpie Lady!" You add, "I forgot to mention something. If the monster is a wind attribute monster and it's destroyed, Element Magician can attack again!" Hotaru exclaims, "What?!" Hotaru: 2200>>2000>>700. You then said, "I end my turn with three face downs."