Chapter 5 (Part 1)

It was the following day. You couldn't get your mind off of the events of the previous day. You whisper, "Why did I collapse after reading that note? I don't understand." "Y/N! If you don't leave now, you'll be late!" You reply back, "Be there soon, Blister!" I can think about this later, I've got more important things to worry about.

When you arrived at the academy, you expected to see a throng of students walking by your eyes. Instead, it was unusually silent. What's going on? "What's with the silent treatment?" You stop when you hear someone talking. You shake your head and continue to walk towards the voice. You blink, "What the..?" You saw all your friends together, huddled around in a large circle. You spoke up, "Is something wrong?" Jack replies, "Speak of the devil herself." Dark Magician Girl questions, "What are they talking about?" "I don't know...." Akiza asked, "Y/N, you're not hiding anything from us...are you?" You reply, "Why are you asking me this all of a sudden?" Leo responds, "Just answer the question." You cross your arms, "The answer is no. If I were to his something, I'm sure someone would find out sooner or later." I don't understand why everyone is here.....is there something wrong?

Akiza was unsure of how to ask you for help. She knew how hesitant you were....yet her heart was telling her that something terrible was going to happen to you. She then heard you talk, "What's going on, guys?" Everyone looks at each other and Yusei said, "She doesn't know." You reply, "Doesn't know what?" Luna looked upset, "Classes are suspended because Miss Bartlet and several other teachers suddenly vanished earlier this morning." Crow added, "It's not just teachers, more and more people have been vanishing since yesterday. The numbers have been growing, and that ain't a good thing."

Crow was angry at himself. He couldn't accept the fact that Martha was gone. Although, he knew that this would be the beginning of many problems.

***** Several hours later *****

**** Nightmare ****

You were panting heavily, running as fast as you could from them. You then saw two caves and whine, "Not now!" You went through the first cave and saw a dead end. Your eyes widen, "No....this can't be!" You hear a cackle from behind, "It's too late, human! Your friends are my latest rats....and you are my final piece of the puzzle!"

You close your eyes and see a figure in front of you. Your eyes water when you see the figure. "No! Please....WAKE UP!!" You were suddenly in an enclosure. You saw your friends lying on the ground, with their bodies chained to a gate. You saw the same unconscious figure once more, this time he was awake. He was angry and yells, "Why?! Why didn't you protect us Y/N?" A massive sphere of darkness headed your way—

You bolt up, sweating and in tears. You had your head in your hands. "Shhh....it's alright. You're safe now." Dark Magician Girl and Tempest were trying to comfort you. You jump when you hear your bedroom door slam open. You hide underneath your covers, shaking in fear. "Y/N?" You exhale when you hear Crow's voice. You emerge from the covers, red-faced from the tears that fell earlier on. Crow notices and rushes to your side. Crow questions, "What happened?" You shake your head and sniff, "I-It's nothing." Crow replies, "Y/N if this is nothing, then tell me why you're crying." You shake your head at Crow. He sighs and puts his arms around you. Crow quietly spoke, "Whenever we were sad, Martha would always hug us like this..." You ask, "What are you doing here?" Crow replies, "I came to check on you." Crow.....

Crow saw that you had fallen asleep and gazes at you in sadness. He never knew about your past until Martha had told him, Yusei and Jack about it. Crow whispers, "I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you." Crow took one last look at you before taking his leave.