**character profiles and groups**

Character Profiles

Ranger, 15 years old-

·        Main character

·        Long deep red hair, Bright green eyes

·        Tall, slim and willowy

·        She gets abused and beaten by her parents, was sent to a school where she soon developed unusual powers.

·        She can control, generate or absorb electric fields (Defyer)

Sasha, 15 years older-

·        Good friends with Ranger. Leader of the group.

·        Her hair is brown in natural wild curls, eyes bluey-grey catlike eyes.

·        Tall and slender, elegant movements.

·        She has taught Ranger about the school and has been her friend ever since.

·        She can shape change into any type/size of cat (Shape shifter)

Miffy and Claire, 13 years old-

·        Twins and were Rangers first friends.

·        Miffy- Short brown hair in tiny piggy tails, cute and slightly chubby.

·        Claire- Big frizzy hair in two ponytails looks a little like a witch but not in an ugly way.

·        Faded blue eyes

·        Miffy can control people with my mind, though it is limited (Mental), and Claire can fly or move objects through the air (deceiver).

Grace, 10 years old-

·        She knows Ranger and likes to play tricks on her with Taylor, who she is very good friends with.

·        Short brown tight curly hair, round face, big eyes, button nose, slightly pointed ears.

·        Pixie looking and small

·        She can manipulate and create bubbles, also breath underwater with an air bubble around her head (elemental)

Pip, 16 years old-

·        She has a mutual friendship with Ranger; they’re not that close but more than acquaintances.

·        Straight shoulder length dark black/brown hair, green/hazel eyes.

·        Very tall and a strong build. She likes to act cool but she fails at it.

·        She can blow things up with her mind (mental)

Taylor, 11 years old-

·        He doesn’t really know Ranger but likes to play tricks on her, though they do get along. He and Grace are very good friends.

·        Chocolate brown blond hair, brown Hazel eyes.

·        Smart, average height and quite strong.

·        Wall climbing, can climb horizontal or vertical surfaces (Body)

Blaze, 15 years old-

·        His good friends with Ranger and they’ve talked a bit.

·        Blond hair and piercing blue eyes.

·        Average height and well built, hot.

·        Elemental transmutation, mix up and separate any gases and oils (Specials)

Jett, 16 years old-

·        He gets on well with Ranger

·        White hair and amazing violet eyes.

·        Tall but thin

·        He paints animals then they can come to life (Animals)

Aiden, 17 years old-

·        He is more of a brother to Ranger though they haven’t gotten very close yet. He protects everyone in the group and looks after them.

·        Curly dark brown hair and light hazel eyes

·        Strong features and a big build

·        Can make small but destructive earthquakes (Reverser)

Groups

·        Elements

·        Shape Shifters

·        Body

·        Mental

·        Animals

·        Defyers

·        Reversers

·        Specials

·        Dorm 1