An Elf

Aphmau's P.O.V:

Me and Aaron sent for a walk with little Levin. We went for a walk through the forest close by, while we were walking we saw someone run through the forest. That Person looked lost so I went after that person. Aaron kept walking and found a bench so he sat down with Levin both waiting for me. But once I caught up to the stranger it was a woman but she was also an Elf. She didn't tell me her name but she told me she needed help so I took her back to Aaron and Levin, I told Aaron that she needed help so we all went back to Phoenix Drop. Dante was at the gate waiting for us to come back. " Guys, Oh my Irene your back! I have some news, Laurance and Cadenza went back to Meteli to see their Father Hayden, were still looking for Jeffory and Katelyn also Zane, There has been no sign off them yet, aside from Zane's house. Some guards are headed to other Towns like Brightport, Irene's Village, Meteli, Scaleswind, and Other towns but mostly those ones, Nicole went back to Scaleswind to visit her Father. Also who is that?" Dante pointed at the Elf. She spoke and said, " My name is Zoey, I'm an Elf from the Yggdrasil Forest. That's all I can tell you guys right now, also I'm a child caretaker! :D." She smiled. Me and Aaron looked at Each other. We told her that we needed help taking care of Little Levin. She was surprised!