Chapter 14: Shad and Aaron???

Aphmau P.O.V:

Zenix kept talking about "Shad the Lord of Chaos" Well who ever that is the may be Important, Well anyway I've been thinking back to that moment to when Zane called me Irene and All of those Flashbacks popped up out of Nowhere I didn't know who Irene or any of those Boys and Girl was, If I was Irene then Why am I here and where is my Castle aka Village? I get that it was over 1,000 Regions ago but still, "Okay, were here!" Zenix screamed in my ear, Shad where are you," No answer "Shad? Welp I guess he's not here" Aaron turned around and walked away and started crying, "A-ARON WHAT'S WRONG?" I screamed, "Oh Aaron, Is that you, I didn't even recognize you, Wait-, Aren't you- HUUUUUUH WHOA YOUR SHAD, YOU MISSED SO MUCH THAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE NETHER!!!!! LET ME TELL YOU EVERY THING!!!" Zenix Fanboyed. "Aphmau.. can I talk to you Privately..." Aaron asked. "Sure Aaron..?" I Accepted. We walked torward The Shadow Lord's Throne, "Aphmau, I can't be with you any longer than this, I'm Shad the Lord of Chaos, And I, Shad, Have to Deal with the Nether and not care about anybody else, I'm sorry, but it's my duty to care about the underground not about the overworld, Goodbye Aphmau!" Aaron Screamed at me which made me Cry and tear up a little bit, I ran away and never came back to see them again. Aaron didn't care, I didn't care that he didn't care but it made it worse On me, I missed him thoroughly but I got over him.

Week one without Aaron

Aphmau's P.O.V:

I avoided everyone for the past week and didn't care if the Village was decaying I Had Priority's to do, I still had Levin and Malachi, I didn't need help, People kept stopping by every once n' awhile to check on me and the kids.

Week two without Aaron

Aphmau's P.O.V:

I went to the docks and saw Jade there and she was carrying an baby girl, She gave me the baby and I named her Lilith, Aaron would've loved that name... WHY DO I THINK OF HIM EVERYDAY!!! THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!