Chapter 16: He's Back

Aphmau's POV:
I smacked Dante cause he wouldn't tell me who or what he was talking to and I got mad. After that war with Shad I barely remembered anything. I went to go see Lilith and the others.
Right when I walked in my house I got a knock in my door, and yep, it was Garroth.
He said someone's at the front gate he goes by the name Aaron but I didn't know who this Aaron was but im sure he wanted something, something I probably didn't have. I walked to the gate and I was confused. "Aphmau, come back with me, I miss you.." This Aaron guy said. Trust me I didn't have anything with this guy and I had no idea who he was. "I'm flattered but, I don't exactly know who you are, I'm sorry..." I said, I felt very bad cause I didnt know who he was and if I did then I dont remember because after that war I had know Idea what was going on, I forgot Everything (Mostly) and I felt really bad and Oh My Irene I cant TALKKK!!! (Starts Crying)."Hey dont cry, You know who I am, It's me AARON!!!" He said, I cried even more after that I didnt Know my past with him and I tried Really hard to remember but I couldn't. It was hard on me, I told him to leave. I went home and cried even more. I told Zoey to watch the kids so I could drown my sorrows in cupcakes.

Aaron's POV:

I was upset. I couldn't stand it. WHY I DID SHE REJECT ME AND SAY SHE DOESN'T KNOW ME!! All of these questions kept on going and going. Until I realized...Did she lose her memory after the war??? I'm so confused that I ran out of the portal to nether to go revive her memory, I cried the whole time and I didn't know why.

She held a sword up to my  face and yelled at me to leave I was so confused still and I tried giving her a hug she pushed me away and Threatened me to Leave, I didn't Leave

She held a sword up to my face and yelled at me to leave I was so confused still and I tried giving her a hug she pushed me away and Threatened me to Leave, I didn't Leave. I nearly got my neck slit anyway I kissed her and she pulled away but i kept trying. She stabbed me in the stomach, Blood and tears rolled down my face. "This is what you get, Shad." Aphmau Threatened. I died right then 'n' There.

Aphmau's POV:

I got my revenge. I stabbed Shad and won the final war. I was Happy. But something didn't seem right, For some reason I saw Tears rolling down my face. I knew what this meant

Shad was the one I LOVED and now he's g-gone

Shad was the one I LOVED and now he's g-gone...(T^T) Garroth said sorry cause GUESS WHAT HE BRAINWASHED ME TO FORGET EVERYTHING ABOUT AARON I REMEMBER NOW AND NOW HE'S GONE I SHOULD'VE GAVE HIM THAT KISS I SHOULD'VE STOPPED WHAT I-I WA-WAS D-D-DOING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUHUUH (Cry's uncontrollably)

I SHOULD'VE DONE SOMETHING SOONER, GARROTH SHOULD'VE BEEN THE ONE THAT I KILLED I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL AARON WHAT AM I GONNA TELL EVERYBODY, AM I JUST GONNA TELL THEM THAT I KILLED THE FORMER LORD AARON WHAT AM I GONNA DO!!!!!

All of those thoughts kept coming and coming, I asked my self, "What is gonna happen to me, the killer of the Former Lord?" I kept telling myself, It's gonna be okay, BUT NOPE I'M STILL CRYING I'M GONNA PASS OUT SOON (Passes out) I woke up 3 weeks later and I see Hyria in front of me, "Irene, My Friend, Are you okay?" She asks me, I don't wanna be Irene anymore, I didnt wanna kill anymore innocent souls any longer, It wasn't right. "Hyria, I don't wanna be Irene anymore (Explains What happened.)" I explained everything to her from beginning to end, "Well you see Ire- (cough cough) I mean Aphmau, You were born to be her, The only way not to be Irene is to get that relic out of you but you'll still be Irene just without her powers, and getting rid of your relic will mean All of your Superiors like Garroth, Travis, Katelyn and Laurance won't beable to be, Esmond, Enki, Menphia, and Kulzack anymore-" Hyria stated but I interrupted her by saying "Good.." as a whisper . "What was that Darling?" She asked like I was stupid. "I said GOOD!" I yelled. She looked down and teared up, I left. I went to Aaron's death site and Zane was there. I sat next to him. "So, Aphmau, I'm sorry for the past I guess I really wanted to destroy your village and be the ruler of the earth. Heh, Im a big jerk now that i think of it." Zane stated. "I know..," I replied. "Hm, What was that Aphmau?" Zane asked. "I'm the same way Zane, I Love then I kill. I killed Aaron and I felt bad, I was Brainwashed by Garroth to forget everything about Aaron and He gave me a mission to get Revenge after the war that we lost against Shad, and I had to kill Quote on Quote Shad. I miss him now and that's why I'm here, Also here." I Explained. "Oh What's th- YOUR RELIC!!! I can't take it, It's to powerful for me to handle and doesn't that mean you took everyone else's Divine Powers?" Zane Exclaimed and asked. I shoved the relic back to him, and that put the relic inside of him. He had all the power and went for me first!

Hey guys, Poison here, I know, I know, I ended the WHOLE story on a cliffhanger but I even told Dat_Kawaii_Neko, Nekoette_Daisy_ and _The_Kuudere_ that I would end the story off here, Yes this is the Finale and final Chapter to "Aaron x Aphmau" I know it's sad But I need to work on other things first, Sorry, ALSO, If you didn't read the other chapter called "Shad and Aaron" I said I'm gonna be working on a story called "My life as a YouTuber with Friends!" Yes That will be coming out in approxmently two weeks, I love you all, Please leave a vote and Follow I would love the support!! Love you all ^^ <3