AARON!!!

Aphmau's POV:

How'd Garroth and Dante Find me like I'm in a dungeon. I don't Care, I need to save Aaron! The guys found me and Let me out  but I told them about Zane and Aaron! Garroth Went to distract Zane and me and Dante went to Find that lake he was talking about to get Aaron." Lady Aphmau, I see the lasso Follow me!!" Dante Grabbed my hand I let go Cause Aaron knows when I do that! Anyway Dante stopped me out of no where, Then he said,  "Lord Aphmau, I love you, why did u go for Aaron?" Dante leaned Closer to me. I replied to him. " Me and Aaron have long history together I remember him from the past, I just can't remember Who I was I had Powers and Wings and I kissed This Guy named- Er-I Can't remember his name and his nickname was.... Realm Breaker.....I don't exactly know his na-" I was interrupted by Dante. "Hmm....(maybe with Aaron Gone I can take her away from him) Maybe...." he pulled me in and Kissed me I was so mad I punched him, He got mad and Threw me in the river. Of course My Dress was see through so I was mad anyway I got the Lasso and Got out and I let Aaron out of it and he needed CPR I gave him CPR and he was happy that he didn't die he pulled me in closer and kissed me, He was also blushing cause off my dress." HEY, EYES WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" Katelyn Walked up and Screamed. "Katelyn, Oh my Irene I missed you❤!!" I gave Katelyn a Hug and She stopped and said, "Uh-Aphmau, your dress-" "I KNOW KATELYN!" I yelled.