Chapter 13: ZENIX

Katelyn's POV:

I closed the portal but before I did on the other side of the portal I see Zenix sprinting torward it. I closed it as fast as I could, Zenix put his arm through the portal right when I closed it. His arm fell off and I was so scared. "Katelyn, what's wrong?" Travis ran over to me and asked. I was so scared that I knocked him out, "Oh, Sorry Travis, you scared me, that's gonna leave a mark!"
Aphmeow ran forward MD and asked what was wrong, she didn't care very much or little about Travis on the flood nearly dead. Before I could even say anything Zenix was flying forward us, well HD wasn't even flying he was floating there blasting fire at us and Demons. We ran but Aphmau got hurt, I couldn't leave her behind, but I did, I ran, I ran and ran without looking back, Sans stopped me and trapped me in a bubble, Zenix trapped Aphmau and they both teleported to an different Realm with us, we had no research about this realm but they sure did, I kind of recognized the place when I was Part of the jury of nine. Zane got the shadow lord, he looked familiar, to familiar, they said his name was Shad the Lord of Chaos..

Hey guys, Poisonforest here, I just wanna say this took me forever to write and I mean forever!!! Luv you all~