Chapter 12: Back to Phoenix Drop

Aaron's POV:

I'm so Glad Aphmau saved me before I drowned I'm still mad at her for doing that one thing but I can't be mad at everything anyway I don't care if she does that anymore just she can only do that thing to me ONLY! But her dress yesterday- Anyway were trying to find our way back to Phoenix Drop. " Okay Travis, Katelyn, You guys Make a "Ship" and Me and Aaron will Go find Something that will help us get back to Phoenix Drop!" Aphmau Said. Me and Aphmau start Walking.. " Heh.." "What?" Aphmau Asked. "Well Either That thing that Happened to your dress yesterday or That People Really Love you as an Lord." I Answered. "Heh, Thanks Aaron! Hey may I ask you something?" Aphmau asked. "Sure!" I Replied. "Who were you After College?" Aphmau asked me. "Now is not the time to ask me that, Ill tell you another Time, Okay?" I Told Aphmau. "Okay...." Aphmau Answered. "So.. Aphmau About the Dress-" "DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT THAT!!" Aphmau Demanded. "Hahahaha, Okay Miss I'm Gonna Yell at her Husband!" I joked. "Heh, Aaron I hate you." Aphmau said. "I hate you too!" I replied. "Aww Aaron, But I'm to Adorable to Hate" Aphmau Answered. "Well That's Why I love you, Do you ever want to have an-" I Got cut off by an Explosion Coming From The Boat That Katelyn, Dante, and Travis Were Making. Me and Aphmau Ran torward the area were the Explosion was. "WHAT HAPPENED!" Aphmau Screamed. "TRAVIS PUTTED EXPLODING FEATHERS IN THE OIL TANK WITH THE OIL AND THEN LIGHT IT ON FIRE!" Katelyn Answered. "That's Right, Travis Did that for some reason now he is knocked out cuz Of Katelyn telling Travis that he Exploded the boat and then she got mad and.. Punched ... Him." Dante Added. "Okay, Katelyn Don't do that anymore, and Dante Good Job buddy!" I replied. "What Aaron?" Aphmau asked. "Oh nothing *I wink at Dante and he winks Back*" I answered. " Why Are you guys winking?" Katelynn asked. "Because- weeeee haveee... SOMETHING IN OUR EYES!! Yeah That's it!!" Dante Answered Nervously." ....Run..." Katelyn Demanded. Katelyn and Aphmau chase after us but then we all spot an Portal but Dante kept running and ran into the Portal. Me Katelyn and Aphmau just Pause for a second. "Uhh er, Someone want to get Dante?" I asked. "Nope He's Not my problem," Katelyn answered. " I'll only if you go with me!" Aphmau Answered. Katelyn heard this and says "NOPE ILL GO AND GET HIM!" "Okay...?" Me and Aphmau said. Katelyn goes through the portal and Come back and says "This Portal leads back to Phoenix Drop, You guys come through the portal and Ill dismantle the portal cause this is Probably here cause of Zenix Hurry I see him coming!" Katelyn Demanded.  Me and Aphmau go through the Portal..

Hey Guys its PoisonForest Here and I'm sorry if this is short I can't make any Promises that I will do and New Chapter for 3 days Cause I'm going camping so when I get back Ill do 6 more chapters in 1 day cause This chapter took me 3 days to finish (Extreme Laughter) (Clears Throat) Anyway I'm sorry for the late Chapters but I promise Ill make 6 chapters in 1 day okay? Okay Thanks For Reading this! I love you all!!~~