Blinded

I woke up in a dark room. I wasn't wearing my coat anymore. Aly wasn't with me.

I touched my neck in pain. I felt two tiny holes an dried blood.

"Hello?" I say pleadingly.

The lights switched on. I blinked a few times to let my eyes adjust to the light. there stood Harry, directly in front of me.

"Don't try anything." Harry said.

I stood up and faced him. I wasn't afraid of him.

"I won't, you can trust me."

"Why should I trust you?" Harry said raising his eyebrows in surprise.

"Because if I can look you in the eyes and tell you something, you should be able to trust." I say staring directly into his piercing green eyes.

"Good to know." Harry said crossing his arms.

"Yeah it is, can you tell me where Aly is?"

"She's with Liam, she already figured out what we are, so we're waiting for you." Harry said stepping closer.

"Ok now you're scaring me." I said awkwardly.

"You should be, now can you think of what I am?" Harry said putting his hand on my cheek. so cold.

"Someone who needs a cup of hot cocoa."

"No, well that does sound good." Harry said smiling.

"I don't know, give me a hint."

Just as I said that, he bolted towards the door and bolted back. I had no time to blink.

"How about now?" Harry asked panting.

"Holy crap."

Aly was the biggest believer that vampires were real, but I never believed her because you want to believe there is nothing more powerful than you, but I guess I was wrong. This can't be. how can there be a while other kind that we hadn't discovered yet. anyways, I'm open to new thoughts, so I'll let it slide for now.

"I'm guessing you got it." Harry said smiling.

"V-Vampires?"

"Smart girl." Harry said.

"Can I see Aly now, I need to talk to her." I say brushing past Harry. he grabbed my shoulder and roughly pinned me to the wall.

"Maybe later." Harry said calmly.

He tilted my head back with his ice cold hand and placed his lips on the sensitive skin. I let out a small whimper as I felt the tiny holes in my neck heal.

Harry pulled away and smiled at me.

"What did you do?" I asked as I touched the now healed area.

"I have 2 powers, telekinesis and the ability to heal others as well as myself." Harry said grabbing my hand.

"That's awesome, but what about the others." If vampires were real, so were powers, I mean, come on we've all seen twilight.

"Liam is the clan leader, he can control all elements as well as someone else vampire or not, but only physically, he can't control minds and bodies like Zayn can. Louis can tell if you're lying or not. Niall can control water." Harry said.

"Sounds cool, show me."

Harry stepped back and closed his eyes then opened then again. my shirt started to lift up slowly, showing my bra for a split second.

"Harry!" I yelled then pushed my shirt back down.

"What!? you wanted me to show you didn't you?" Harry said smirking.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect to be almost raped in the process." I said utterly pissed off.

"Don't be mad at me please?" Harry said in a sad tone.

"I'm not, just next time, warn me."

................................................................

I sat on the couch next to Zayn waiting for Liam to come back from 'hunting'.

"What can you make people do?" I asked Zayn.

"I can make them feel things, like anger or love. I can make them think things too, like memories, or make them do thing for me or to other people." Zayn said taking my hand.

"Oh, so you can make them think certain things or do certain things?"

"Exactly, when I asked you to look into my eyes earlier, it was to make you calm down." Zayn said looking at me.

"Try it." I said courageously.

"Alright, look into my eyes." Zayn said turning his body to face me.

I slowly turned to face him. his eyes instantly locked with mine.

He pulled me closer and mumbled two words.

"Kiss me."

In a nanosecond, our lips were locked together. it was so romantic, so tender, so loving.

He pulled away and closed his eyes. I snapped back to my own thoughts.

"See?" Zayn said turning back.

"Do me a favor?"

"Anything." zayn said cautiously.

"Let us go."

"I'm sorry, but we can't do that. now that you know about us, you can never leave." Zayn said putting his hand on my thigh.

I slapped it away a stood up.

"Where are the other boys?"

"In their rooms probably." Zayn said standing up.

"Can I see Aly?"

"Sure." Zayn said.

He took my hand and we began walking down a long hallway.

Where are we?

He stopped in front of a large metal door and turned around to face me.

"I'm gonna warn you, it's not pretty." Zayn said looking into my eyes.

I looked away in anger and pushed him aside. I slid the door open to find a wall aligned with tools used for pain.

Saws, knives, guns, chains, ropes, handcuffs. and Aly.

The tears started to stream down my face when I saw her chained to a wall just across from the torture tools. she seemed fine but just the sight of her being restrained haunted me over and over again.

"What did you do to her." I mumbled walking over to Aly. she was out cold.

Zayn must've overheard me, damn those heightened senses.

"Nothing too dangerous, just small interrogation." Zayn said casually.

"For what?" I asked utterly disgusted by him.

"She wants to be turned."