Test #1

I woke up the next morning afraid of what my day had planned for me. I got up and walked to the kitchen to see Harry with two cups of tea on the counter.

He pointed to the cup on his right, "to ease your mind."

I nodded and took the cup. I let my mind run wild as I sat on the couch.

I heard loud talking, the door swung open and in walked everyone that went 'missing'.

Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Aly.

Liam and Aly looked like they've been married for years. their arms were locked together, their smiles never faded, they only looked at each other.

Aly looked at me and smiled.

"Where the hell have you been?" Aly laughed and tapped Liam his arm to let her go. when he did, Aly bolted towards me and pulled me into a huge hug.

"Group hug!" Louis yelled and jumped into the pile along with the others.

I groaned and pushed everyone off. Louis was laughing like a child and Niall and Zayn just smiled.

"Where have you been?" Aly asked playfully punching my arm.

"I'd rather not talk about it."

Everyone went silent and we just stood there awkwardly for a good twenty seconds before Harry walked in.

"Yasmaine, we should be going now." Harry informed me.

My stomach dropped and my eyes changed to dark brown. I ran to the room and threw on a white loose sweater and dark red skinny jeans. I waved everyone goodbye as I put on my black vans and walked out of the door.

"Don't be so nervous." Harry rubbed my back as we walked along the path to the meeting place.

"I can't help it, I'm the one they want to see, you're just going to stand there."

I read Harry's mind. he said that I was wrong, but I left it alone. being mad right now probably won't help with my mind issues.

When I stayed quiet, Harry looked at me confused.

"You're not talking, what's wrong?" Harry paused in his tracks and turned to face me.

"Nothing I-I just don't know what they're going to do."

................................................................

We arrived to the meet up place and it was completely deserted.

"He told us to meet here right?"

"Yeah, but no ones here." Harry sighed and sat on a fallen tree.

It started snowing, after a few minutes, it was a blizzard.

Being a vampire meant that any temperature didn't change your body temperature that much, I was still warm.

The wind started picking up, so Harry and I found a cave to hide out in.

We just sat there huddled together. we stared at the snow, then at each other.

Harry leaned in slowly, he pressed his lips to mine and rubbed my back slowly.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes. they shimmered bright green.

"I Love you." Harry blurted out.

I looked at him for a few extra seconds and said 'I love you too'.

When the snow calmed down, Harry and I stepped outside and looked at how the environment had changed. it went from a thick amazon-like forest, to a winter wonderland.