Amy

I fell asleep for what seemed like a few minutes and woke up shivering again.

I heard yelling, and multiple voices.

I took advantage of my some-what heightened senses and heard every word.

"What the fuck did you do!" I heard Alex yell.

"She wanted to be turned, so I did!" Harry shouted.

"What's going on?" I heard an unfamiliar feminine voice.

"Harry turned a girl and now she's becoming an outlaw." Alex said annoyed.

"We can't let this happen." I heard her say.

"It's too late, she's already showing signs of heightened senses and eye colour change." Liam said calmly.

How can he be calm at this time?

"I need to see her progress." she said angrily.

I heard fast footsteps and pulled on the chains.

The door swung open and I saw a woman.

Much taller than me, almost 6', she ha piercing red eyes. her jet black hair was flowing over her shoulders perfectly.

She looked very familiar to me.

My eyes locked onto hers and she stared at me blankly.

I could feel my eyes changing from their usual brown. I screamed in pain when I felt something thumping in my head. I arched my back and closed my eyes.

"Liam!" I screamed.

I heard wind as he ran into the room. he gripped my head and looked at me.

"What hurts?" Liam said worriedly.

"M-my h-head."

"Just stay calm, Amy I need your help." Liam said calmly.

The woman, who I know now as Amy, bolted towards the bed.

"Hold her head and keep small pressure." Liam hurried and took her hands and put them on my head.

Liam hurried out of the room and shut the door.

"Shh." Amy said calmly.

"Let go of me." I whimpered.

She quickly let her hand go and placed them on her lap.

"Unchain me."

She put her hands on the golden chains and broke the chains.

I sat up and rubbed my wrists.

There was still terrible pain, but it was bearable. Amy just stared at me in pure fascination.

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

Liam bolted into the room and froze when he saw me unchained and Amy just staring blankly.

"Yes Liam I'm fine."

"How did you-" I cut him off.

"You said I could have any power I damn well please."

"Is the process over with?" Liam asked panicking.

"No it isn't." I heard Alex say from behind Liam.

Liam turned around slowly and glared at him. Alex returned the glare and walked over to me.

"The process may be short, but never this short. you need to rest. you shouldn't be able to use your powers yet. how did you?" Alex asked.

"I don't know-"

I fell to the ground in pain. my eyes started to burn. my throat was dry. I cried out in pain.

"Liam, did you get it?" Alex asked picking me up and putting me back on the bed.

He melted the chains back together with his power and chained me back to the bed.

Liam left the room. Seconds later, he walked back in with needles attached to tubes and a small bag, like they would use at a hospital.

"Don't move now, this is going to take the pain away, but it may take a while." Alex shushed me.

He stuck needles all over my body. 3 in each arm, 4 in each leg. I felt like a Pin Cushion.

The pain started to go away when I saw the blood that was left being drained into small bags.

My eyes felt heavy and I knew they would give in.

Alex was holding my hand tightly. I squeezed his hand and rubbed my thumb agains his.

Sleep took over and I drifted away thinking how bad-ass I would be now.