What? (Amy)

"What the fuck was that for?" Alex screamed at me.

I was warned about yasmaine's power from another clan at a meeting we had.

"What she's dangerous."

"No she fucking isn't, we were talking about why everyone left and you, being the given dumbass you are, knocked her out." Alex was beyond mad. I didn't understand why, I mean, he told me he just met her.

"Haven't you been listening to what the others have been saying?"

"Those idiots think that everything that's different is dangerous." Alex snapped.

"Why are you standing up for her?"

"Because I love her!" Alex screamed.

I stayed silent and my eyes grew brighter as I glared at him.

"You what?!"

"You heard me, I love her." Alex hissed at me, showing his fangs in full view.

"You know you can't love her, she's dangerous and Harry's forever mate."

"I don't give a fuck, as long as we both live, I'm never going to change how I feel." Alex said calmly as he bent down and picked yasmaine's limp body and bolted off.

I hissed and went back to the house I shared with my idiots Dominic, griffin, and Alex. I use to share it with Heath to, but when Yasmaine killed him, it broke my heart.

I hated to see everyone defending her, I know Heath would never do such things he was accused of.

I sat in the living room thinking about what Alex said.

He loved her.

Years ago, the vampires had a rule, the members that are in your household, were potential mates. I chose Heath first.

We were in love with each other. I remember every day he'd bring me a moon flower in a small glass vase and he would get down on one knee and give it to me. every single day. he never forgot.

Until she came into the picture.

Heath would spend most of his time out.

One night, I found him resting in a tree staring at the moon. when I asked him what he was doing, he told me that he was thinking. when I asked him what he was thinking about, he told me yasmaine.

I was angry, but I couldn't take it out on her because I knew that if anything happened to her, Harry would be the first to rip my head off, and Zayn would burn it to the ground.

Ever since then, he forgot to bring me a flower, he forgot to say how much he loved me, he forgot to hold my hand at every chance he got.

He forgot me.

When she killed him, my anger stayed hidden, because I know why she did it. he went too far. she had no choice. I would've done the same if someone I didn't like tried to do those things to me.

Alex comforted me after his death. he helped me everyday, I know he didn't feel the same about me. I was going to try to get him to.

I waited until it felt right. one night after a big feast, I asked if I could talk to Alex outside.

I told him how much I really cared, when I leaned in, he rejected me and told me that this wasn't right and that he didn't want to hurt someone else.

At least I know who that 'someone else' is.

I was yanked from my thoughts by griffin walking through the front door humming.

"Amy?" griffin asked waving his hand in front of my face to get attention.

I blinked and looked up at him. he kindly smiled and sat down next to me.

"What do you think of yasmaine?"

"She seems pretty cool, considering she's an outlaw." griffin smiled.

"After all she's done? for fuck sake she killed Heath!" I snapped.

"No she didn't." griffin looked confused that I said that.

"Yes she did!"

"No she didn't. she never burned the body. you know that the only way to get rid of a vampire completely is to burn it." griffin stated.

"Didn't she rip off his head?"

"No, she just snapped his neck, he recovered." griffin smirked.

"He recovered?"