Deceptions

"What do you mean?" I ask shocked.

"She actually wants to be turned." Zayn said shrugging his shoulders.

"Why would she do that, she knows better, god dammit."

"We're giving her an interrogation because that's what it takes." Zayn said staring at the floor.

"If she wants to be turned, then so do I."

"No, we're not going to let you do that." Zayn said looking directly into my eyes.

"Why the fuck not? I can't live forever, which means I don't want to be stuck here for the rest of my life because of a secret."

"Understood, but we need to keep you as human as possible." Zayn said.

"Why?"

"Because your blood is different, it makes us stronger than usual and it doesn't wear off." Zayn said.

"How do you know all this?"

"Because Yasmaine, we've been watching you for a while now, your blood is like heroin to us." Zayn said kicking his lips.

"How long is a while?"

"Around 2 years." Zayn said looking at the floor.

"What the fuck? you weren't going to tell me sooner. if Aly's wants to be changed, than so do I."

"Sorry." Zayn said.

And with that, he walked out of the torture room. I heard a groan coming from Aly.

"Yasmaine?" Aly said lifting her head up.

"Yeah it's me, listen, why do you want to be changed?"

"Because, you know how much I actually hate my life, since death is a terrible option, why not die then come back forever and ever." Aly said shaking her head.

"Are you insane?"

"Yes." Aly said and smiled. which made me smile.

"Well you know what?"

"What?" Aly said looking at me with those brown eyes.

"If you want to be changed, then so do I, best friends forever right?"

"Right." Aly said smiling.

................................................................

By the time I had left the room, Liam was back.

"Have fun?" Harry said plopping next to Liam on the couch.

"Not exactly." Liam said rolling up his sleeve. there were huge gashed going across his arm with a black liquid dripping from them. is that blood?

"I got it." Harry said. he pressed his hand to Liam's cuts, Liam let out a small groan of annoyance and soon relaxed when he noticed the cuts were gone.

"What happened?"

"Mortem." Liam said annoyingly.