Peaceful

I fell asleep in his arms.

...............................................................

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping.

I looked out of the widow to see bright sunlight amongst the yellow an orange leaves on the tall trees.

I told Alex last night that when I fall asleep to take Heath and leave. That's exactly what he did. but he left some things for me.

There was a pile of clothes laying on the kitchen table. they were all my size an things I would wear. there was a note taped to a shirt.

I didn't know what you might like, so I went all out. Heath is gone. There's food in the fridge.

-Alex

There was also bathroom stuff in a plastic bag by the front door.

My stomach started growling, so being the animal I am, I looked in the fridge.

It was stocked with all kinds of foods. Vegetables, fruits, small snacks. you name it, it was there.

I grabbed as much as I could and sat on the couch looking out of the window. I could hear the birds chirping along as the breeze drifted by, rattling the red an yellow leaves on the autumn trees.

When I was done eating I began getting bored. I started to remember songs that I liked to sing in the shower.

Baby please don't go
If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here
I don't know
If you feel the way I do
If you leave I'm goin' find you

I hummed that tune in my head as I walked back to Harry's room and sprawled out the clothes Alex had gotten for me. I picked out a white knit sweater with a pink heart in the middle, I was very loose so it came down to my mid-thigh, I paired it with some black leggings, a pink bra and matching underwear and solid black vans I found on the floor by the front door.

I jumped in the shower and washed everything I could reach. it felt so good being under hot water.

I got out and dried off. I'm glad I found a razor in the bathroom to shave.

I wrapped the towel around me and wrapped another around my wet hair. I stepped out of the bathroom and removed the towel from my head.

I let out an annoyed sigh when I saw him.

"Did you miss me?" Harry asked.

"Turn around."

"No! I wanna see you." Harry pouted.

"Harry, anytime is fine to see me, but right now, turn."

Harry smirked and turned around slowly.

I started to throw on the clothes as fast as I could. I felt something touch my neck and I jumped in shock.

A silver necklace with a heart on it and a diamond in the middle was laced around my neck. I forgot Harry has telekinesis.

"Do you like it?" Harry asked, still facing the wall.

"It's beautiful."

Harry turned around and stepped closer and put his hand in my cheek and leaned in. he pressed his lips to mine. so romantic and sweet, he let out a final sentence before returning to the kiss.

"Just like you."