Test #4

I stood silent as I watched the man I killed walk towards me.

"Miss me?" Heath smirked and held out his arms.

I glared at him and I could fell the anger swelling up inside me.

"Answer the question." Blake demanded grabbing my shoulders.

I shook him away and looked back over at Heath to see that his smile faded.

"Not exactly, but you know what? it felt good hearing the snap coming from your weak little body. hearing the screams coming from your whimpered little breath. to be honest, I enjoyed every minute of it."

I leaned against the wall, getting more and more comfortable.

Heath was getting angry with me I could tell. his body was tensing up, and his glare never broke. I smirked at the thought of actually killing him. finally getting the job done.

"You shut your mouth." Blake warned me.

"Or what?"

"Or I shut you up." Heath finished.

"Make. Me."

Blake grabbed me by my neck and hoisted me up the wall. I shoved my elbow into his arm and he let go.

Heath charged for me. I stood there.

He grabbed my waist and attempted to push me back, only I just stood there. I kicked him in the crotch and made a dash for the front door.

Blake grabbed me from behind and threw me across the room. I hit the wall and fell to the hard wood floor. the limp in my leg proved to be a slight disadvantage.

Heath was now walking towards me as I scramble to my feet. Before I could get up, he kneed me in the stomach.

"Blake! go get the stuff!" Heath yelled over to Blake.

I laid hunched over on the floor holding onto my stomach. fear struck through me just knowing Heath never had limits when it came to what he would do to you.

Just imagine being the most powerful thing in the existing world, and then someone comes along and makes you feel like the weakest little bug. how would you feel?

I was yanked by my thoughts by Heath grabbing me.

He stood me up and held me under his arm. I grabbed onto him afraid to fall again. he noticed the limp in my step.

"Did Blake do that to you?" Heath asked.

My silence was enough to answer his question. His features hardened and he looked straight ahead the long dark hallway.

He stopped walking when we were in front of another new door in the vast corridor.

He let go of me and I leaned against the wall beside the door. he took out a set of keys from his pocket and opened the door angrily. I jumped when the door slammed against the wall.

He picked me up bridal style and placed me on the floor of the room. He quickly left and locked the door back.

The room was completely dark, and completely empty.

I was alone yet again.

I laid down flat on my back and stared into the darkness until sleep took over. I began drifting off, I heard a knock on the door and I snapped awake.

Blake stood in the doorway with a smile plastered on his face.

"You passed test number 4."