Search in anger

"Where the fuck is Harry?"

Aly sat down quietly while I snapped on the other boys.

"We don't know, we were hoping he was with you." Liam said trying to calm me down.

"That son of a bitch knocked me out and I woke up chained with Heath trying to rape Aly."

"Are you okay baby?!" Liam snapped. Aly calmed him down and told him nothing happened and he sat back down.

"He's with Dominic." Zayn said breaking the silence.

"How do you know?"

"I overheard Harry talking with Dominic about getting something from you." Zayn said looking at me confused.

"What do you have?" Louis said putting his hand on my arm.

"Besides a bad temper, nothing."

"It has to be something." Niall said pacing the room.

I ignored his comment.

"I'm going to look for him."

I opened the door and began walking out when Zayn grabbed my arm.

"I'm going with you." Zayn demanded.

"No I can-"

"Don't say no because you know I'm not going to listen, they can stay here and wait if Harry gets back." Zayn smiled.

"Fine."

We began walking all around the forest sniffing, tracking, and yelling until I picked up Harry's cologne.

"He's around here somewhere."

"I can smell him." Zayn said walking closer to me.

We stayed quiet to listen for any noises. Zayn broke the silence.

"What did you do to Heath?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing."

I didn't want to talk about it anymore, I don't know what came over me.

"Stop lying." Zayn took my hand and pulled me into his chest. I pushed him away and kept walking. he took my hand and stopped me from walking.

"What do you want from me?!"

"The truth." Zayn said honestly.

"I killed him ok? Are you happy now? You got the damn truth."

I was getting choked up. Zayn pulled me back into his chest and I sobbed quietly while he rubbed my back slowly.

"Hey, don't cry, you did what I would've done any day if any of the people I love were in trouble." Zayn shushed me.

"I didn't mean to, I j-just snapped."

"And I'm happy that you did. Heath would've killed both of you, and I don't want to lose you like that." Zayn kissed me forehead.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"I don't want to be Harry's mate anymore."

I whimpered when Zayn spoke.

"I can't change that, but if I could, I'd love you for a lifetime." Zayn whispered.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Zayn entwined our fingers and we began walking again.

I heard a twig snap and stopped Zayn from walking and further.

"Harry."

"Harry? you there mate?" Zayn said.

I waited for a respond.

"Help!" I heard Harry yell.

Zayn and I paused and started looking for the direction it came from.

"Say it again!" Zayn yelled.

"Help!" I heard again

I picked up where the scream was coming from, north, and bolted. Zayn followed closely behind.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw a small cottage in the middle of a wide open field.

I walked up to the front door nervously.

"Harry?"