Discovery

"What's Mortem?" I asked.

"Another clan, we aren't exactly friends, but we have to come to terms when it involves initial trial." Liam said holding his now healed arm.

"You're probably confused as fuck." Zayn said.

It was true.

"Let me rewind a bit. there are hundreds of clans, each clan has 5 members, one out of those five is more powerful, hence the red eyes," Liam said pointing to his eyes, "those powerful ones are put together only for important trials, like a jury. Mortem is another clan, we are the Alpha's." Liam said pausing to take a breath.

"We don't get along too well." Zayn said finishing Liam's sentence.

"Oh ok."

"There's Dominic, Alexander, Heath, Griffin, and their leader, Amy." Liam said.

"You probably won't have to worry about them though, every clan keeps to themselves when it comes to human upkeep." Zayn said.

Harry walked into the room and paused when he saw me.

"Yasmaine, can I speak with you for a minute darling?" Harry said in a rushed tone.

Zayn and Liam looked over to Harry, then to each other, then to me.

I walked quietly as Harry led my back to the room I woke up in.

"By now you probably know about Aly, and by now you're probably wondering why I'm here talking to you." Harry said awkwardly.

"Both are right."

"Alright, now, there's something you need to know that no one else can." Harry said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"What did I do?"

"Nothing, it's just that you can't be turned just yet." Harry said wincing at his own words.

"I know, Zayn filled me in."

"Did he tell you about your mate?" Harry said once again awkwardly.

"No, but please do tell."

"Well in order to be turned, your mate has to do it." Harry said.

"So your telling me, that if I wanted to be turned, I had to pick a mate?"

"Yes and no, you see, you already have a mate." Harry said winching again.

"No, no I don't."

"Yeah you do, it just sorta happens." Harry said putting his hands on my waist.

"No! bullshit. I'm not your mate and you're not mine."

"If you get changed, that person becomes apart of you and you become apart of that person." Harry said.

"Who's Aly's?"

"Liam." Harry said closing his eyes.

"Wait, if you were turned, who's your mate? if all of you guys were turned, where are the vampires that did it to you?" I ask confusingly. All of this made no sense to me.

"We all didn't have mates, we were born vampires. You see, just like humans, vampires can have children and those children grow up like any other child, but once that child turns 18 they stop growing." Harry said.

"Well then where are your parents?"

"Fuck if I know, but anyway, we are mates, you can't stop that and you can't change mates, once I turn you, you will feel the same feelings I have for you." Harry said placing his hand on my cheek.

"What feelings do you have for me?"

"Every time I look at you, my once dead heart begins beating again, my eyes focus on you, and my body tenses up." Harry said.

I didn't know what to say, even though he took Aly and I away from our troubled life and brought us to this fucked up one, I had felt the same feelings.

I pulled myself from my thoughts and crashed my lips upon Harry's. They were warm and soft. I could feel him smiling into the kiss, he placed his hands on my waist and I put mine behind his neck. I started tugging on his soft curls and he let out a small moan. He began getting more aggressive, he laid me down and started to kiss my neck. I let out a whimper when he tore my shirt off of me and put his hands on my waist. he started to press down harder and harder. He was hurting me.

"H-Harry you're h-hurting m-me."

With a flash, Harry was off me and his back was pressed lightly against the wall across from me.

"I can't do this, I'm too strong, I could kill you if I wanted, and that's the last thing I want." Harry said running his hands through his curls.

And with that, he opened the door, and left the room. Leaving me there without a shirt, and without a mate.