Weakness

I quickly called for Zayn to bring me a shirt and I threw it on and headed out of the room.

"Where's everyone?"

"Liam's going to turn Aly today." Zayn looked directly at the ground.

"What! No! Where is she? Tell me!" I said grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"She wants it done now, there's nothing we can do now." Zayn said trying to pry my hands off of him.

With all I my strength, I threw him against the wall, I could see that I gave him a little pain. He shot me a glare and bolted towards me.

He picked me up by my neck with one hand and threw me against the wall. my head came in contact with the solid surface and I tumbled to the ground.

"You shouldn't have done that." Zayn whispered in my ear.

Fear struck through my body as he picked me up again by my neck and carried me to a room, the torture room.

"Zayn. stop." I choked out.

"No." He said harshly.

He chained my arms to a cold metal surface, so I was laying on my back, and he shined a bright light in my eyes.

I felt his hands scan my body, never missing a spot. I winced when he roamed over my stomach and thighs.

"What's this?" Zayn said lifting up my shirt revealing my bra.

When I was little, my mother took pleasure in hurting me, so I had scars all around my abdomen. I was glad Harry was too into my neck to notice.

"Who did this to you?" Zayn asked sympathetically.

I stayed silent, I didn't want to anger him more than I did already.

"Answer me!" Zayn shouted. I jumped a little when he hissed at me. his fangs were very visible, and his eyes glowed even more.

"M-my mother." I muttered, just loud enough for him to hear me.

"Now I know a weakness of yours, do you have anymore?" Zayn said moving his hands down my stomach, towards my crotch.

I closed my eyes in discomfort when his hand made its way to my panty line. I opened then to see him smirking.

"I bet you'd like it if I just fucked you, right here, right now." Zayn whispered in my ear.

Harry told me he was too powerful to do anything with me, imagine an angry vampire and a human chained to a metal bed.

I got chills just thinking about it.

"P-please Zayn." I pleaded.

"Say my name again baby, just for me?" Zayn asked. his emotions were all over the place. first anger, then lust.

I played along, I wanted to be let go so I didn't argue.

"Zayn."

With that, he moaned loudly and hissed again. this was really weird now.

"Don't stop." Zayn said panting. just my voice was turning him on? wow.

"Zayn. Zayn. Zayn."

He unchained me, and I was immediately pulled off the table. Zayn was holding my thighs, I wrapped my hands around his waist and just stared into his eyes.

"What?" Zayn said looking confused.

"Your eyes."

"What about them?" Zayn said.

"You're not controlling me."

"That's only when I want to." Zayn answered sternly.

"They're glowing."

"Fun fact, they do that when vampires are really aroused." Zayn said smirking.

I blushed like a rose, Zayn noticed and smiled.

"I'm sorry." Zayn said putting me down.

I stayed quiet and silently walked out of the room. I say on the couch and waited for Harry.

I started to notice small things.

The couch was black leather, the room was painted red and it had a beautiful marble fireplace just below a huge flat screen. fancy.

My mind trailed back to Zayn.

He knew a weakness of mine.

His emotions changed constantly.

His eyes glowed brighter than a full moon.

Then I saw him.

Harry.