Waiting (Liam)

This whole fiasco with yasmaine has gotten everyone in the house tired and worried. I know she's safe, but Aly would kill if something ever happened to her.

I sat at the edge of the bed waiting for Aly to get out of the shower.

After what seemed like forever, she stepped out with a towel wrapped around her. I smirked at the sight. Aly rolled her eyes and searched for clothes in the drawers.

She sighed and closed the drawer, "can I borrow some of your clothes, I can't find anything to wear."

"Women."

I sighed and went to the closet and got her a white t-shirt and black sweats.

Aly smiled and walked back in the bathroom. she came out fully clothed this time, which I have to admit made me sad.

"I'll go make some tea." Aly smiled and walked out the door.

I sighed and sat back on the bed.

Aly is the only person that I love to be around. she's what the smile on my face means.

I love her with all my un-dead heart and soul.

Marriage is an option I am defiantly willing to take. we both love each other so why not? it's not like how Harry forced yasmaine to be his mate and she eventually fell for it.

Aly and I have had some close calls when it comes to romance, but we have both agreed on waiting until marriage. the least we can do is carry on traditions.

I was yanked from my thoughts by a small knock on the door. knowing it was Aly, I rushed to it. when I opened the door smiling like an idiot, she laughed and grabbed my hand. she took me to the kitchen, sat me down at the table and handed me a cup of tea and a random book that was on the shelf.

I began reading and drinking my tea like a father does with coffee and the newspaper just before he goes to work. It felt like I should just throw on a suit and go to work now, even though I don't have a job.

I turned the page of the book to find a small piece of paper folded up on the page. I opened it and looked at Aly with a huge smile on my face. she returned the smile and walked over to me while I read the note.

I love you with everything in my heart and soul.

My heart beats whenever I see you.

I know I am technically dead, but that doesn't stop me from loving you.

Maybe I should do these every morning? :D

-Aly

I smiled and put the note on the table. I stood up and Aly's gaze met mine. her eyes shimmered.

I crashed my lips on hers and held her waist tight. I could feel her smiling when my hand made their way to her bum. I lifter her up by her thighs and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her back to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. I started kissing her neck softly. she whimpered when I let my fangs graze over her skin.

When my lips made their way to her collarbone, she held my head up and pulled me back to her lips.

"Wait baby." she whispered when she pulled away.

I made a sad face and she laughed. I got up and picked her up bridal style and gently placed her on the floor. she smiled at me and left the room.

I hate waiting now.