Hunger Pangs

Mesut Özil One Shot

It was yet another day being a pregnant mother. The stress and the hunger pangs were really starting to anger me.

Why couldn't I just eat normally for god's sake, all I wanted was a normal preganancy. But noo, I had to have weird cravings like, feta cheese with Pringles or ice cream with spaghetti on it.

Mesut was being such an angel, forever running out to the local supermarket and feeding my pangs. What would this child eat when it grew up was the main question on my mind.

"Hey babe." Mes's sweet voice echoed around the kitchen, as I was there starving from another craving.

"Hey, um can you run out to the grocer? I'm craving some watermelon for only a reason the gods above can explain." I shouted back, man this baby was really making me work.

"Laura, you do remember that I'm leaving for France today right?" Mesut walked out with his suitcase in hand.

"But who's going to satisfy my cravings? I'm wayyy too lazy to run out to the supermarket every time I have another weird craving. Oh, I'm going to miss you so much Mesut."

I burst out into tears at this point. I really was going to miss Mesut, he was going to be away for a month.

I never really got used to Mesut being away for such long periods of time and even if he was, it was much more harder, as now I was preganant and hormonal half of the time.

He could and probably would have taken me to France with him, knowing that I had never been to the exotic country, and was dying to go. But he decided that it wasn't safe enough for the baby.

God damn it, this baby better be worth me missing out on going to France. I let out a big sigh and gave Mesut a peck on his cheek.

Mesut leaned in "Don't worry, I'll come back with a lot of watermelon."

Dedicated to my chelsea baby, Laura @hazardarmy10