Jealousy

A Mesut Özil one shot

Me and Mesut were headed to one of our frequent date nights. We had just reached the Italian restaurant.

Mesut had pulled out a chair for me, being the gentleman that he was. I flashed a small smile at him, as we sat down and prepared for our dinner.

All of a sudden, a flurry of noise began. It sounded a stampede of elephants, turns out it was just some Arsenal fangirls wanting a selfie with Mesut.

I couldn't help but be jealous, as one of the fans looked absoulety fantastic, oh and it didn't help that her dress was showing her cleavage, which I knew I had none of.

After that incident, it had put me in a foul mood, so foul that I didn't breathe a word to Mesut until we got home and climbed onto our bed.

And even then, I was determined to fall asleep first so I wouldn't have to say anything to Mesut.

"What's wrong Laura?" Mesut reached over and rubbed my shoulder, knowing that I could never resist that move.

"Nothing."

"Nothing means everything Laura."

"Look I was jealous okay! I didn't like all those fans crowding around, and then this one fan had a fantastic rack and she looked stunning and what if you got bored of me and went to her instead?!" I nervously babbled on.

"Laura, I love you and only you. Nothing will ever tear me apart from you. You are the only girl that I've ever truly love, so don't ever doubt yourself babe."

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"I think you're an angel sent from the gods above and I couldn't ask for anything more. Truth is Laura, when I first met you I was in a really dark place and just by your smile and laughter, you brought me out of that hole. And that is why I'm so sure I will never let you go

Once you have something so good,why would you let it go?"

Dedicated to my English rose @hazardarmy10

Leave some requests down below!