Hate Love

A Harry Kane One Shot

As I walked into the room where the Tottenham Hotspurs were having their official Halloween party, I felt nervous as this was the first legit party that Harry has invites me too and I hadn't even met most of the players yet.

I was dressed as Harley Quinn the traditional kind and Harry was dressed as the Joker. I felt quite confident about how accurate my outfit had been and Harry looked absolutely smashing in his tuxedo.

As he pulled up in his sports car at exactly 6:30pm on the dot in front of my apartment,I was still nervous and had already bit my nails to the quick. When Harry took one look at my bitten nails,a nervous expression instantly clouded his face.

"Evie why are you so nervous?" He asked worridly.

"Nothing it's just that I haven't met any of the players and I'm not sure if I'm going to fit in and what if they don't like me? What if I'm an outcast?" I babbled on for a while until Harry shut me up with a hard kiss on my lips.

"Evie you are the most spectacular girl I've ever met and if anyone else has a different idea or notion about my girl,then they're crazy! I love you Evie and I hope you never forget that." He said.

I smiled at him because he always knew how to put a smile on my face. And I was the luckiest girl in the world.

As we drove to the venue, Harry and I chatted about everything and nothing to try and get my mind off the party.

As we walked up to the entrance, I clutched Harry's hand and he kissed it. All my fears disappeared.

We walked in and a Halloween gala was awaiting our eyes. There were orange string garlands filled with pumpkins and fake pumpkins on various different tables. Fake spiders were dangling from the ceiling with some fake cobwebs as well.

There were so many people crammed into the space and my nerves were a bit frayed. Seeing this amount of people all in one place and not knowing a single person here,other than Harry was slightly terrifying not going to lie.

As Harry and I walked into the auditorium, another man walked up to us and slapped Harry on the back.

"Hey Harry! What's your costume?"

"Well if it isn't bloody obvious,  I'm the Joker. Oh Hugo,this is my girlfriend Evie." He said while gesturing to me.

"Hi! My name is Hugo Lloris but you can call me Hugo or Huge." He said while laughing at the silly nickname I presumed Harry and the boys made up for him.

I laughed.

And as we continued walking around the hall and various different people came up and said hey to Harry, they were so nice and kind to me and all my nerves melted away.

How funny how nerves always seem non existent when  you have the man of your dreams next to you.

Dedicated to HarryKaneIsMyWorld

It's my birthday tomorrow yaYayaya!!