Torn Apart

A Manuel Neuer one shot

I had reached the apartment me and Manuel shared.  And as usual, no one was home as Manuel probably was at training.

What I was not expecting was Manuel storming in when I was changing.

"Nothing that I haven't seen." Manuel gruffly breathed out.

I shied away a bashfully.  I still wasn't comfortable changing in front of Manuel, even though we had been together for 2 years.

"I still don't get it.  Why are you still so shy of showing me your body?  You should be confident in yourself. " Manuel reasoned with me.

"Well,  I'm not that confident as I make myself to be. "

"God damn it Linnea! We've been together for 2 years and all I want to see is some comfort,  to see that you get that you are safe with me.  Can't you see that I'm trying so hard? " Manuel suddenly shouted.

This was strange.  Manuel never raised his voice with me.

"This is my body.  Don't you dare tell me what to do.  If you want woman that are confident in their own body,   why don't you go back to Hanna!?

"You know damn well I will! "

"Then go.  Don't let me stop you. " and with that I sashayed out of our apartment.

"Linnea Linnea wait!  I'm sorry okay?  I've just had a really bad day at training today. Please I didn't mean to hurt you, please forgive me." Manuel rushed out.

He got down on one knee. " This isn't  probably isn't the best time to ask but  why the hell not? We've been through many ups and downs together and I wouldn't change that in any way. Linnea will you marry me and make me the happiest man on Earth? "

I burst into salty tears "Yes of course I will you idiot. "

Dedicated to my Sweden baby who shares the same husband as I do @neybemyneuer