British Boy

A Calum Chambers One Shot

I had just finished moving in all my boxes from the truck up to my new apartment and I heaved a big sigh of relief after I placed the last box down onto the hard,wooden floor.

No sooner than 5 minutes after I was done,the blast of heavy hardcore music started rocking my floor.

I stomped angrily downstairs in a rage and banged my fist on the door of the apartment that was right below mine.

"Excuse me sir can you please turn it down?" I had to shout over the blaring music.

The man who opened the door and stared back at me was tall,had attractive features and was well... shirtless.

"I'm sorry miss was I bothering you?" He asked innocently.

"Yes sorry if you could just turn it down please?" I asked trying hard not to stammer over my words,because look I'm here standing right in front of this piece of art.

He tilts his head to the side. "Do I know you miss?"

"No I literally just moved in." I said.

"Well judging from your accent I'm guessing you're from America?" He asked.

"Yes and guessing from your accent you're from England?" I asked.

"You got that right!" And he reached out a hand for me to shake.

"Calum, Calum Chambers."

"Cecilia, Cecilia Jackson."

"Nice to meet you Cecilia,let me know if you need any help moving." He smiled at me before slowly closing the door on me.

A few months had passed since I moved in and I had made the acquaintance of Mr Calum Chambers.

He was a lovely man, always selfless and always willing to help people no matter how much of a bad he was having.

He invited me down to his apartment for dinner one night and I accepted,seeing as how  that was our normal ritual to get together for dinner.

I dressed up a bit and curled my hair,somehow something inside of me tonight wanted to dress up for Calum.

As I headed downstairs, an unexpected burst of butterflies exploded out from nowhere and I was caught by surprise.

Why was I suddenly having all these weird emotions all of a sudden? I wondered.

I opened the door to Calum's apartment which after me telling him so many times to lock his door still didn't.

"Calum I'm here!" I called out.

"Yeah I'll be in the dining room in a minute!" Calum called back,presumably cooking up another feast in the kitchen.  Who knew a footballer from Arsenal could cook up such delicious food?

He brought out the door and per usual,I was drooling so hard over it.

As he sat down, I noticed a tense vibe coming off him.

"Calum what's wrong? You look quite nervous and tense." I pointed out to him.

"It's just that.. I've been meaning to tell you something. I like you very much,much more than just platonic love. This feeling just exploded inside of me and I can't help it.

Cecilia would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Dedicated to jxhnstxnxs