Sicky

A Marcos Asensio One Shot

As Laura woke up from her deep slumber she instantly felt a throbbing headache and she groaned as she forced herself to get up.

"Babe you okay?" Her boyfriend Marcos asked her.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" She asked with sarcasm because Laura was definitely not a morning person.

"Jeez I'm just asking." Marcos said with a little side smirk.

Laura groaned and threw her head back down onto the pillow. She felt Marcos get up from the other side of the bed and she immediately felt bad for how she had treated him. He didn't deserve her early morning sarcasm and also she already felt the warmth of his body vanishing.

As she drowned in her thoughts of sorrow, Marcos was busy making one of Laura's all time favorite soup and was guaranteed to make her feel better. Creamy chicken soup and while that was cooking, Marcos had a idea.

So he finished making the soup and quickly got dressed as best as he could without disturbing Laura and pulled on his shoes and headed out.

He knew Laura was a huge Chelsea fan so he entered a party shop and got some blue balloons.

After he was done with that,he headed back in the hopes that Laura would still be dead asleep.

He unlocked the door to the apartment and hurriedly took out the balloons that he had bought.

He grabbed a black Sharpie that was lying around and scribbled some words on all of them.

Things like "Get well soon!" "You look beautiful even when you're sick." and of course the most cliche one but the one that meant the most to him.

"I love you."

He heated the chicken soup again and poured it into one of the bowls that Laura loved and put a glass of water as well and then settled them onto a tray.

He brought in the balloons into the room he and Laura shared and scattered them all around. Then he brought in the chicken soup and put it close to Laura's nose.

She woke up to the aromatic smell of the soup and gazed up lazily.

There was the love of her life,smiling down at her and gesturing around at the balloons.

She smiled.

"Marcos what is this?"

"Well I can't have my girl feeling sick and down can I?"

"You can't really control the sick part you know?"

"Oh shut up and let me give you a back rub."

Dedicated to laura3pique

Hey guys I just wanted to tell you something quickly. I know a lot of people read this book and I'm so grateful for the immense support I've received.

So please do me a favor and follow my edits account on instagram @randomasfedits.

Thank you so much for your support and I love yall so much💘