Dortmund

A Pierre Emerick Aubamayeng One Shot

I despised Dortmund. It's little, tiny cobbled streets that never even seemed to wind up anywhere. The disgusting,retching sound of the stupid, idiotic Dortmund supporters.

It was yet another day, as I had to walk to the Signal Iduna Park. Yes, how ironic that I ended up being transferred to the stadium which I had hoped and prayed that I would never had to set foot into.

I gave a curt nod to the staff, it was very hard to pull a smile out of my constantly stone-cold face, normally people would stop trying.

But, Pierre Emerick Aubamayeng wasn't just any normal person.

His sole purpose in life was to try and force a smile out of me. Relentlessly, he pushed on. So I wasn't really expecting anything less today.

"How is your day going Logan?" He asked with a huge smile on his face, per usual.

I gave a small nod as my answer. Pierre simply smiled,as if nothing had happened to annoy him.

His face had little beads of sweat trcikling on his forehead. I couldn't help but stifle a small chuckle at how nervous he was.

Actually, that got me quite nervous as well. What could possibly possess Pierre Emerick Aubamayeng to be this nervous around me?

Sure I wasn't the nicest or friendliest around here, but did I really come off as that intimidating to even the players?

Pierre cleared his throat, before stuttering out "Would you like to go on a date with me Logan?"

Shocked could simply not describe how I felt in that precise moment. Aubamayeng,probably Dortmund's most valuable player right now want to take me out on a date?

I cracked a small smile at his bold courage and nodded, but I couldn't help inserting in "You sure you want to go on a date with the enemy?"

I jokingly asked, because everyone remembers the first day of work when I wore my Bayern Munich jersey with so much pride.

Pierre grinned "So you actually speak and smile after all."

I laughed, and it felt so good to feel the ripples of laughter cutting through my throat and washing it dry with happiness.

And yes eventually, I grew to love Dortmund and it's little cobbled streets which always ended up nowhere, because a certain Pierre Emerick Aubamayeng taught me how to love it.

And over time, I fell in love with him too.

Dedicated to my hoe @bastischweinstieger