Premier League Champions

A Marcos Alonso One Shot

It was the big day.

That was the first thought that ran through Laura's mind as she woke up with a start. She turned over to see her boyfriend Marcos still silently snoring away.

'This idiot. He's going to play in the Premier League that might win him the title and he's still sleeping." Laura sighed and shook her head as she looked at her boyfriend sleeping soundly.

"Wake up you idiot!" Laura shouted while shaking Marcos's body so that he would wake up. Marcos woke up looking confused. He was looking around,shielding his eyes from the sun as to was so bright.

"What time is it?" He asked looking around. Laura shook her head and laughed.

"Time for you to wake up and win the league." 

As Laura headed into the stadium,her heart was pounding and she had tiny droplets of sweat dotting her forehead. She was so nervous seeing as she truly did want Marcos to have some glory as a champion.

As she sat in her seat,she looked around at the huge masses that had gathered together. She took out her phone and started texting Marcos.

"Babe, I know right now you can't reply to me but you can see it. I know right now you are in the dressing room,probably pacing around and hyperventilating. Don't be stressed or nervous. No matter the outcome,please know that I will still love you.

I will still love you forever."

As she sent it,she let out a small sigh of relief. She had been worried if Marcos would want her there,so sending the text made her feel a little bit better.

As the whistle blew,her heart nearly dropped. For 90 minutes she went through a flurry of emotions. She gasped and shouted and she nearly damned cried.

But finally,as the boys rejoiced because they won the League,Laura felt her heart burst with pride for Marcos. As soon as she was allowed to run onto the pitch,she ran as fast as her legs could carry her and ran straight into Marcos's arms.

She kissed him and for a moment time seemed to stop.

'Babe you did it! I'm so proud of you!" Laura shouted with joy as she smacked kisses all around his face.

Marcos laughed.

"I couldn't have done it without you babe,always being by my side and supporting me through everything and anything. I love you so much."

"I love you so much too."

As soon as the celebrations ended,Laura and Marcos went back to their apartment. Laura was still rejoicing.

"I still can't believe it. I'm dating a Premier League champion." Laura smiled.

'Are you really that happy that I won?" Marcos smiled.

"Yes of course! Can't I be happy?'

"Of course you can , I didn't mean it like that babe."

"You're a champion in my heart."

"Ugh you're such a cheesy person."

" Sadly you still love me."

"Sadly, I do."

Dedicated to my chelsea hoe @itslauraaaaa. Here's your early birthday present!