Munich Fan

A Mario Gotze One Shot

I was worried at my boyfriend's current future as I had no idea whether he was going to stay in the beautiful city of Munich or move back to the dastardly deary place we called Dortmund.

As soon as he told me, that he was even  considering the idea of moving back Borussia Dortmund, I shook my head no and completely dismissed the idea of even steeping foot into that city.

Mario knew that I could and never would be able to step into Dortmund. It was my dead father's promise that I would stay away from Dortmund, being such a big Bayern fan.

I guess his Bayern genes must have passed onto me, because I would not hear the idea out. Mario knew all of this, but he still somewhat betrayed me by talking to the Dortmund people.

We were cuddling on the couch, and the only thing that I could think about was Mario possibly moving to Dortmund and would he leave me?

Would he dump me for someone who was able to cope with this superstar life and moving?

I was nervously biting my nails, a horrible habit that I swore I would try and stop but never managed to.

Mario sighed and turned to me.

"Astrid what's wrong? You only ever bite your nails when you're nervous, what's wrong?"He asked,with those calming, blue eyes of his.

"I'm just really nervous about you possibly moving to Dortmund. You know how much I hate that place, yet that was the exact place you came from. I don't want to uproot everything and move there. I just can't, you know that I could never possibly betray my father's promise like that."

I blurted out, with my eyes wide open as I just realised what was coming out of my mouth. Mario froze. We had never really properly discussed this sensitive topic.

"Babe, I know you're worried about me possibly moving to Dortmund. But if I do, I have a good reason. I'm trying to make the best decision for the both of us. You know how much I love and how much I don't want to hurt you."

"You know that, right?" He said,with a solid stare into my pale grey eyes.

And it was at this point, which his striking blue eyes made me fall in love with him all over again. And right there and then , I knew that I would follow this man to all ends of the world.

"Yes, of course. I'm just worried that's all." I said, whilst turning back to watch some television.

Mario grinned, and I didn't have to turn to see it, because I knew him so much, that I could feel his grin radiating off his chiselled face.

And that made me grin as well.

That grin reassured me that wherever we would be moving or staying, it would be okay.

We would be okay.

And no matter how big of  a Bayern fan I was, I would move to Dortmund with him.

Dedicated to myself because this one shot is to reassure me that Mario may not move back to Dortmund.

Any requests?