Birthdays

A Sergio Ramos One Shot

Today was me and Sergio's daughter's birthday. I was rudely awoken by the drool on my face, probably because Veronica tried to stay up.

I carefully pushed her off, as I definitely did not want to wake her up at 5am, other wise God knows she would throw a temper tantrum.

I made some special pancakes for her birthday, while behind not back I didn't see Sergio's bringing in Veronica's birthday present.

Only when he placed down the heavy package with a thump did I turn around.

"Sergio you madman! You get Veronica a Armani dress made of diamonds!?"

"Hey in my defense, she does like sparkly things and I also got her a matching necklace! " Sergio said with a big grin on his face.

"Filho de puta, you have absolutely no idea what to give a three old year. "

"Well, I wasm't especially trained in gift giving." Sergio scoffed with a sly smirk on his face, that I wished I could slap off.

"Ughhh, just help me make heart shaped pancakes before she wakes up." I groandd before turning around and attending the poor batter again.

A Few Hours Later

Veronica was running around, with a huge grin on her face, laughing happily with the other kids with Sergio's dress on.

I had told her that it wasn't suitable for running around in, but then eventually gave up to those puupy dog eyes and the fact that it was her birthday.

I felt my whole body relaxing, as I felt Sergio's strong hands massage my shoulders.

"Calm down Laura, it's all going as well as you thought it would be, even better maybe." Sergio soothed me.

"You may not know how or what to give a three old, but you sure know how to sweet talk a lady. And that's why I love you."

Dedicated to my bae who can't stop requesting but I hope she never will @hazardarmy10