Champions

A Gigi Donnarumma One Shot

As Lauren walked into the stadium where her boyfriend,Gigi Donnarumma was playing one of the most important matches in his lifetime. The Supercoppa against Juventud and Lauren knew how nervous Gigi was.

He had shown her clearly in the morning before leaving for training in the morning. He had a nervous breakdown and starting questions and doubting himself and it pained her to know that she couldn't do much,except to be there for him and try to comfort him as best as she could.

She stood in the stadium with million of fans surrounding her and cheering for their respective teams that they supported. Of course Lauren wore her AC Milan jersey on her back proudly and her red hair gleamed against the silky fabric of the shirt.

As she waited for kick off to commence,she quickly texted Gigi wishing him good luck and that she would always be pound of him,no matter the outcome. Even though she wasn't standing on the field,Lauren still felt immense nerves for her boyfriend.

She knew how hard Gigi had worked to come this far,she also knew how tough some matches were for him sometimes so hard that her broke down in happy tears,just because he was rejoicing the sweet victory.

The whistle that signaled kick off was starting struck Lauren out of her thoughts that were drowning her and she focused on being the best and most supportive girlfriend that she could be for Gigi.

As the game started to kick off,Lauren's nerves started to go haywire and they were soon through the roof. She definitely couldn't even imagining how Gigi was feeling right now.

For 90 minutes she screamed her lungs out and cheered so loudly that everyone around her was starting to question this red haired girl's sanity,but Lauren didn't care. She just wanted to let Gigi know that she was here for him.

Her breath hitched as she saw that they were going to go go to penalties and she was anxious. She knew how much pressure was put on Gigi when it came to penalties.

Paulo Dybala from Juventus stepped up to take a penalty for Juventus. If Gigi saved this shot,that would mean AC Milian would win the Supercoppa.

He kicked the ball and... GIGI SAVED IT! AC MILAN HAD WON THE SUPERCOPPA.  She watched excitedly as Gigi ran around the field,celebrating and shouting at the top of his lungs.

She could see the happiness in his eyes and his smile lit up the whole stadium. He made his way to where Lauren was seating and pulled her into his arms and kissed her breathlessly.

"Congrats babe! You did it!" Lauren said with a huge smile.

"Well I couldn't have done it without you." Gigi said while smiling down at Lauren.

"You little soppy mess." Lauren said laughing.

"At least I'm your little soppy mess."

Dedicated to my mama hoe and my bae which I hope to meet if my bro goes to Birmingham! PierceTheVietto