Hurt

A Felix Passlack One Shot

It was yet another day at my work place,which was the Borussia Dortmund training facility when I was watching the first team train. You would think that I would be used to the mundane and boring things that go on during training.

But today was an exceptional day. As I was sat on the bleachers,watching the first team train suddenly a shout came from the far corner of the field, where a group of people were crowded around something.

I immediately got my first aid kit and raced over to the spot.

"Guys move aside he needs air to breathe." I said motioning to the players to move aside so I could do some check ups on him.

The guy lying on the ground was called Felix,I think. His eyes were closed and he was trying really hard to breathe.

"I'm going to need some help here. Two of you help me carry you to the doctors office." I said while ordering the players.

Marco Reus and Marc Bartra helped me carry his legs and guided him to the office, where I hurriedly started my procedure.

It seemed like someone has kicked him in his leg and also accidentally stepped on his back, which could explain why he has a lack of breathing.

After the procedure was over I wiped the sweat off my brow and decided to let you rest on the bed.

I took off my gloves and stood up to go to the toilet when I heard a voice.

"Thank you for you hard work."

I turned around and I was that the guy was awake.

"You're welcome now you need to get some rest." I said smiling.

"You sound like my mom, stop yourself before it's too late." He said laughing.

"Very funny Mr..." I said while drifting off suddenly feeling bad that I didn't know his name.

"Felix."

"Ah nice to meet you Mr Felix."

"I'm expecting you to tell me your name now."

I chortled. "Stella."

"Well Stella it was great to meet you. "

"Likewise. This was a great conversation but right now I really need to off so excuse me." I said while opening the door.

After my brief toilet break I arrived back at the office.

"So the wanderer had returned." Felix said while lying in bed.

I smiled while preparing the medication that I need to give to Felix in order for his breathing to get better.

"How did you get this job?" He asked and I was silently thanking him for helping to break the ice.

"Well I've always been interested in medicine and football,so this job made quite some sense, don't you think?"

"Well I'm happy you got the job, imagine a 70 year old grandpa treating me."

We both laughed at that. Felix really was one in a million.

"Hey Stella let me take you for dinner when I'm feeling better?"

"Wow you move quick." I said.

"Please?"

"Of course."

Dedicated to @StellaHarding
So sorry it took so long thanks for bearing with me!