Matchday

An Erik Durm One Shot

I was finally going to make my childhood dreams turn into reality, as I walked into the Signal Iduna Park or the Westfalenstadion. I had dreamed of this moment for so many years and I couldn't believe I was actually going to sit there and watch a 90 minute football match.

I wore the yellow and black jersey on my back with so much pride, I thought my heart would burst. I glanced around the stadium in so much awe and admiration that I didn't notice that I had been swept to my seat in the stands.

My palms were sweating and I didn't even bother to wipe them on my shorts. In a weird way, the sweat was actually helping to calm my nerves down. I was just bursting with excitement to see the players.

 I came an hour early to come and watch the players train and my face and heart lit up, as I saw them walk out of the tunnel and onto the pitch.

I swear, Erik Durm is an ang... wait is he looking at me? He was! Erik Durm, with the killer  eyes and jaw-dropping smile was actually checking me out. I don't mean to brag, but I did clean up well today.

I blushed and looked down onto the ground. When I had enough  courage, I glanced up and he was still looking at me. I had a terrifying thought, he was either looking at me because I was cute, or either I was so ugly, he couldn't help staring. I hoped it wasn't  the latter.

I just continued staring at him, until he blushed and went back to training. Finally, the training before the match ended and the players went back through the tunnel, but Erik sneaked in a little side glance at me.

The match kicked off and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Marco Reus made some great shots,but the other goalkeeper was way too good and blocked all his strikes.

Finally Erik got subbed in and I wore a huge grin on my face. He looked up and flashed a grin at me. He then went off and started playing.

It was overall a good match for Dortmund, winning 2-0, with Marco and Erik scoring goals.I got up out of my seat and went down back to the parking lot.

"Hey, wait up!" I heard someone shout . It was way too crowded to see who was calling me, but somehow I ended up in front of Erik Durm.

"Hey, girl from the stands." He said, with a cute smile lighting up his face.

"Hey,boy on the football field." I said, with a shy grin.

"So, I'm pretty sure you're confused as to why I was staring at you the whole time during training, so much that Marco had to throw a ball at me. Well, I think it's because you're beautiful and  I mean, you don't find a girl that's beautiful and likes football very often."

"So, what do you mean Mr. Durm? I'm a beautiful girl that supports Dortmund, by will and choice?" I said, a sly grin appearing on my face.

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. I mean Dortmund girls are usually pretty hot." He said, a little chortle escaping the depths of his throat.

"Hmmm usually? I'm thinking all the time, have you even seen all the gorgeous fans surrounding me?" 

"I have, but they have nothing on you.Rest assure."

"Well, if that's what you say."

"So, Beautiful Dortmund Girl, would you like to go on a date sometime?" He said, suddenly nervous at the prospect.

"Yes I would and my name is Lauren."

"Lauren, I like it."

Dedicated to my mama hoe PierceTheVietto, much love for youuuuuuu