Scared

A Paulo Dybala One Shot

Nerves rushed through my body as I tried to get the thought out of my head.

"Come you can do this,why are you so scared of?" I muttered to myself.

Today was the day that I was going to go and meet Paulo's teammates and I wasn't even that nervous about that. I was more nervous about meeting the WAG'S,mostly because these were top notch,quality woman and I was literally trash for them.

Would they think I was good enough for Paulo? I tried to reason with my thoughts. Did it really matter what they thought of me and Paulo's relationship? I mean it wasn't like they could make us break up if they wanted to right?

I shook those thoughts away and I continued to get ready for the dinner that Paulo was throwing for his Juventus teammates.

I curled my hair and slipped into a floor length,gold dress. I had insisted that it was too over the top for just this dinner,but Paulo had reassured me that all the girls and guys would be as dressed up too.

As I slowly made my way downstairs where Paulo was setting up everything ready for the dinner,I stopped.

"Oh God what if they hate me?"

"What if they never let me hang out with them?"

"What if I become that one outcast in the group?"

I felt the telltale signs of a panic attack. My heart started palpitating and my hands became sweaty. I suddenly couldn't see anything in front of me and I started shuddering.

'Babe?"I heard Paulo's voice shout up the stairs. Well I heard it,but it sounded like it was so far away.

"Babe?!" His voice suddenly became somewhat frantic as he rushed up the stairs and that's where he saw me.

"Hey,hey are you alright?" He asked with concern in his voice.

'I bet you're worried about the guys and maybe the girls,but here's the thing. Their opinions don't matter to me,even if they hate you with all their guts and tell me to break up with you ,I won't do it. You know why? It's because when it's just me and you,nothing around me matters anymore,because I'm here with you and that's all I need." He said giving me a hug.

I practically melted into his arms and his comfort and warmth spread through my body. It seeped into my veins and filled me with some sense of safeness.

"Come on you're strong and you can do this." He whispered into my ear.

I nodded and tried to stand up. He helped me up and we walked downstairs where most people had already flooded in and filled up the whole place.

Paulo softly pushed me to the WAG's and nodded at me reassuringly.

"Hi." I said almost in a whisper.

They all turned around at the sound of my voice.

"Hey! You're Paulo's girlfriend right?" One blonde asked me.

'Yes."

"Well you're going to have a good time with us."