Finally

A Manuel Neuer Oneshot

Linnea was pretty nervous when she heard her long time crush, Manuel Neuer was coming over for dinner.

The pair had been the best of friends for ages and there seemed nothing wrong with inviting him to dinner.

Or so she thought. She had the confidence to ask him in person, but now all of it came crumbling down.

She really liked Manuel and wanted to make a good impression, even though he had seen her spit soda out of her nose.

It was like ever since she started having these feelings for him, her whole behavior changed.

She started becoming more shy and less out spoken around the German. She started making an effort whenever he dropped by her apartment.

Everyone always thought that the two would become lovers, but Linnea always dismissed them.

I mean, come on!  Manuel was like a brother to her. But now all these feelings were just confusing her.

She stole a glance at the clock on the wall. There was about 2 hours left for her to get ready.

She took a nice,soothing shower and dressed in a skin tight red dress.  She put on some heels and decided not to apply too much makeup.

As she finished, she let out a huge sigh.  She had hoped she didn't go too overboard and hopefully Manuel would like it.

The doorbell rang and Linnea jumped up to go and get it. As the door opened,  Manuel was there.... in sweats.

Linnea' face blushed with embarrassment. She knew she had gone totally overboard.

Manuel's jaw dropped. But Linnea dismissed it as shock,and shocked he should be. She didn't realise how causal he was going to look. But damn, he still looked good.

"Come right in." She opened the door wider, ushering Manuel in.

"I hope you're not planning on killing me today with your food." Manuel playfully joked,while sticking out his tongue at Linnea.

"Oh please, my cooking isn't that bad."

"You wish it wasn't that bad."

"Oh whatever Neuer, do you want the food or not?" Linnea asked with a sly smile. She knew just all of Manuel's weak spots and which one to press.

He groaned when he instantly knew that he lost the fight. Linnea already knew him too well.

They sat at the dinner table and the conversation was flowing smoothly. Maybe a bit too much wine here and there, but nothing serious until the topic went to their future.

"I really want to have a girl who can be there for me all the time, but she knows how to make time for everything else." Manuel sighed, while staring dreamily into space.

"Have you found that girl yet?" Linnea asked shyly.

"I think so, because she's sitting right in front of me." Manuel blushed so hard, his whole face turned red.

"I really like you Linnea, ever since you fell off the swing set in kindergarten and I helped you. You are like all the colours in one, at full brightness. You are like the sun on a good day.

After 19 years, I finally saw I had the best thing right in front of me and I didn't notice."

"Well, it's a good thing I like you back as well then." Linnea smiled.

Manuel finally confessed.

Dedicated to my Manuel partner neybemyneuer love you❤❤

I will be taking requests, so comment down below!