10. Parties Part 1

Cami's P.O.V.

"Okay, the fire is going, and freshly stocked with wood." Delilah announced and I walked over, admiring her handiwork.

"Good, its freezing out, we'll need it. I brought down some supplies and since my mother works for the publishing company, I was able to get a few copies of Romeo and Juliet. I think that'll be best, right?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, I happen to know that's Harry's favorite play." She smiled. The doorbell rang and I ran over to it. I opened the door and saw the pizza guy.

"23.69£, please. " He smiled handing over the three pizzas.

"Delilah, pay the man." I ordered and she laughed, handing him a 25 pounds.

"Keep the change." She told him and shut the door. I set the pizzas on the coffee table next to the multiple sodas.

"We are officially ready for project night!" I shouted happily and we both threw our hands in the air, laughing.

"Yup, now Harry just-"

The door burst open with Harry walking in, Thomas behind him.

"Speak of the devil..." Delilah rolled her eyes, giving Harry a hug.

"Pizza, yes! We only have an hour though....the party starts at 7:30 and its seven now. We will be fashionably late." Harry laughed and took off his leather jacket, setting it on the stair railing. Thomas did the same.

"Cool. So we decided, that Romeo and Juliet would be the best fit. You guys ready?" I asked the and they both nodded and sat down. I had also brought down notebooks and set them in a circle on the carpeted floor.

I am going to get dressed before we leave tonight. So Delilah, she brought over clothes. I had a feeling tonight was going to be hectic.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I yanked and out to see Louis's name lighten up. He was calling me. Should I answer?

"Who's that?" Delilah whispered in my ear and I whispered back "Louis. Should I answer?"

"Yeah, I mean if you want. We should probably get working." She stated and I nodded. I pressed the end button and placed my phone on the table.

"So, what should we do first?" Harry asked and I smiled, handing him a notepad.

--------------------------

In the last half hour, we had figured out the layout for the project and what scene we were going to reenact. We were going to do the scene where Juliet is on the balcony, being whisked away by Romeos loving words. When she tells him she is afraid and he climbs the balcony to kiss her. So romantic.

I'll never have that.

"You guys should probably get ready now. We have to leave in like fifteen minutes." Harry told us and we both nodded.

I got up and grabbed Delilah's hand, dragging her up the stairs and into my room.

"What are you wearing?" She asked me as I shut the door.

"Uh... I'm not sure. I was just gonna wear a dress with a jean jacket." I told her and sat on the bed. She walked over to my closet and raised an eyebrow. She pulled out something that I hadn't worn since the summer of sophmore year.

"This is definetly a party outfit." She stated. I looked at it in suprise. They were a pair of faded grey and black jeans and they were super skinny jeans. They made my butt pop out and I wore them because they gave me cofidence. She also held up a white frilly tank top and a black leather jacket.