|RUN| Sequel

The first chapter of the new book has been published, and I am beyond excited for all of you to read. This feels like a fresh start and its unbelievable how far I've gotten in this book. I wasn't expecting any of this, or this to get even big and I can't thank all of you readers enough.

You all have opened so many doors for me, and I love you all even if I don't know you personally. If it wasn't for me to divulging in this story or writing at all, I probably wouldn't be alive. So I just want to say from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for reading every last word and putting up with my updating schedule. You all are amazing, and it almost feels like I've created a family with this book.

Okay, so before this gets too happy, I am happy to share the new description for this story. So here goes:

|Run| AU*// Louis Tomlinson

Camilla Montgomery has moved away from the town Cheshire, her reputation and mind set left in the dust. She wants a fresh start, and that begins with moving away from Louis. But what happens when Louis decides to follow? Will she be suffocated with no where to go, and give in to his charm, falling deeper in love with her blue eyed childhood best friend? Or will she find out secrets, severity, making the only relationship they'd ever had even weaker?

It's hard to run from your internal demons.
Will they catch up?

Anyways, I can't wait for you all the read because I have so many thoughts running through my mind and ideas, and I promise,
In the next book,

Things are going to get crazy.

;)

-Jess x