27 Us

Josh's pov

I felt tyler smile against my lips, I couldn't help but smile too as I captured his bottom lip.

Tylers hands pressed against my chest, then suddenly he pushed me off of him.

I stumbled back a little and looked at him with confusion, he stared back at me with a face of what I could only pinpoint as..disgust.

"What are you doing?" He questioned in an accusing tone.

I felt so lost.
I opened my mouth to speak.
"Kissi-"

"You kissed me, oh my god." He said sounding kind of mad.

I sunk onto my knees in front of him as he stayed sat on the couch.

"I-I don't understand.."

"You can't just go and kiss someone randomly! Get off me! Get out!" He carried on.

"But-but you kissed me fir-"

"No I didn't!" He snapped.

Oh...
Oh..
Oh.
He was spazzing out again.

I shook my head gently.

Alright, it's time for daddy to take action.

With a determined smirk, I stood up and crawled onto his lap with my legs either side of him as I faced him. He looked confused. I made sure to keep eye contact with him at all times as my hands worked their magic.

I slid them around his hips and carefully pulled out the handcuffs and the taser from his police belt as he was still in his uniform. God I love a man in uniform.
Before he could look down and freak out I snapped the handcuffs around his wrists.

"What are you doin-no! No josh no." He yelled as he shook around his chained wrists.

I placed my finger on his lips.
"Shhh." I hushed him as I gently took my finger off.

He frowned and looked at his wrists.
"How did you do that so fast?" He wondered quietly.

"You can add that to your list of josh surprises." I said as I patted his head.

I crawled off his lap and stood in front of him.

"You know, I'll just go and pick the lock." He said as he went to stand up.

I gently pushed him back down again.
"No you won't."

I held up the taser in front of him.

"You wouldn't!" He said as he looked at it.

"I have tasered you before, and I'll do it again." I said hoping he'd believe me. The look on his face told me he did.

"Really? We are doing this all again?" He said referring the the whole cuffing eachother up everytime we had a problem with one another.

"Yes we are. Handcuffs just seem to be our thing. Now just hush while I talk." I said.

"I don't want you to talk." He said as he slumped himself face first across the couch.

"Well that's just too bad." I said.

"You can't do this." He said as he managed to push himself to sit up again.

"Well, I am, so you're just going to have to deal with it." I said as I started walking around Tyler's apartment trying to find some things.

"W-what are you doing." Tyler asked wearily from the couch.

I pulled out a sketch pad and grabbed some sharpies he had lying about, I then walked over to the kitchen and found a pair of scissors.

"I, am going to help you baby boy."  I informed him as I dumped all the stuff on his coffee table.