Chapter 2

Rey makes her way to her first class.

Gym

She was absolutely dreading this class because of the many things Finn had told her. He said that the teacher: Phasma, favored the dark siders and hated the light siders. She treated them like crap while letting the ones on the darks side do what ever they want.

Rey crosses her fingers, hoping Finn would be in the same class as she makes her way to the gym.

"Hut! Hut! Hut! Faster! Faster! STUPID USELESS LIGHT SIDERS! Go faster! Work harder!"

She covered her ears as an extremely loud whistle goes off. Rey was freaking terrified to step in the gym, but she has to be brave. She makes her way inside, shooting a sympathetic look to the light siders doing suicides across the gym. Meanwhile the dark siders are lounging around, against the wall she soon notices the boy she met this morning. What was his name? Oh yeah, it was Ren. He was listening to music while leaning against the wall.

"Excuse me?!"

All of a sudden everyone's eyes are on her, a couple snickers (probably from the dark siders) follow.

"Yes?"

"Who are you? And why are you late?!"

"I'm Rey Kenobi, a new student here."

"Oh yeah, the newbie I heard about. What side are you?"

"Light..."

"WELL THEN FOLLOW ALONG WITH YOUR OTHER WEAK COMRADES AND DO SUICIDES!"

She blows the whistle and Rey starts running.

BRINGGGG

Class ends and Rey feels like her feet are about to fall off. As she is wailing out she spots Finn, a sweaty and exhausted mess.

"Finn!"

"Hey...Rey..."

"So you have this class?"

"Yeah...it's hell."

"I know, why does she treat the light siders so bad though?"

"Cause she's Phasma and she's on the dark side. Don't worry though it gets better with the other teachers."

"Thanks, what class do you have next?"

"I have Mr.Solos class, what about you?"

"Ms.Katana."

"Oh she's cool! Good luck Rey!"

"Thanks!"

Rey makes her way to Ms.Katanas classroom. It's small but interesting, the walls covered in posters and models of ships.

She looks at the board

Ship History + How To Build Them

This sounds fun, hopefully it would be much better than gym. Rey sits down at the desk in the back as more people come in. Soon every desk is filled except for the one nearest to her, when she comes to think of it, the whole back area was empty except for her. Everyone seemed to be avoiding that are except for a couple dark siders as well.

The door soon swings open and closes with a slam. It's him. That obnoxious lanky Ren kid.

"Ah Mr.Solo nice of you to join us. Why don't you talk the seat in the back next to..."

"Rey. Rey Kenobi."

"Oh okay sorry Rey."

"It's fine."

Ren grumbles and shuffles to the seat next to her. Soon the listen starts.

"Hello I am Ms.Katana and I will be teaching: Ship History + How To Build Ships. I hope you will enjoy this course. Mr. Huxley will be handing out the papers to you all and we will go over a couple of things.

A preppy dresses red head began walking around the classroom. Once he stopped at Rens desk he sneered and "accidentally" dropped him packet, Ren scowled in response.

Next the  boy dropped the packet onto her desk  and gave her a wink before returning to his seat.

"Okay everyone, look through you packets and turn to page 5. To start off the year we will be doing a partner project. For this project I will be assigning partners."

Ms.Katana read the instructions and soon pulled out a list.

"....Huxley and Rupert.....and lastly Rey and Ben."

"It's Kylo Ren."

The boy spoke up in a deep and annoyed voice.

"Okay...Rey and Kylo. Anyways go to your partners and read over the choices and requirements. Come to me at the end of class with your choice.

Ship Buiding Project

Objective: To choose a ship of your choice, build a model and describe its importance.

Choices:

X wing
Tie fighter
Millennium falcon
Death Star (see teacher)
....

Rey read over the list and glanced at Ren. He looked really bored and pissed off.

"Ren?'

"Yes scavenger? This better be important! I was listening to music!"

"Excuse me but the names Rey. Anyways what should we choose?"

"I dunno."

"Ugh...what about the millennium falcon?'

"Fine. Here...'

He quickly scribbles a couple numbers on a piece of paper and hands it to her.

"What's this?"

"My number and address. We have to see when we could meet up to do the project scavenger."

"The names Rey!"

"Whatever Kenobi."

He gets up and walks out of the classroom. Rey instead goes up to Ms.Katana.

"Ms.Katana?"

"Pleas call me Maz."

"Okay, Uh Maz me and Kylo choose our project. We are doing the millennium falcon.'

"Great choice! I look forward the the work you two will give me."

BRINGGGG

The bell goes off and everyone is ready to rush out the door.

"Remember to tell me your topics if you haven't already! Class dismissed!"

Rey runs out of the classroom and towards the cafeteria, wondering what she did wrong in life to deserve this.

What did she do wrong to get Ren as a partner?

She honestly didn't know