Chapter 8

Overtime Rey and Kylo had become extremely close. Rey would stay over at Kylo's house for dinner almost every night. They had begun to hang out a lot more and Finn and Poe finally accepted the kid they once called "emo."

It was a week before the project was due and Rey and Ren were working on it. They had to paint the finishing touches on their model. Their paper was already written, surprisingly considering they fooled around the whole time writing it.

"So Kylo what paint do I use here?"

"The silver one."

"Okay thanks."

Rey grabbed the container of paint and in small strokes she painted over in silver. The two sat in silence for a while. Just painting and focusing on nothing else.

After an hour they had finally finished.

"Ren we did it! We finished!"

Rey had sat up and put her hands in the air. Kylo laughed at her obvious happiness.

"I know! After a month or so of working on it!"

"Yeah! But now that we are done, let's have fun!"

"And do what?"

"Go outside!"

Rey started to laugh pointing to the direction of the door. But there was one problem it was raining.

"Rey, it's pouring."

"So?"

"So what?"

"Let's go!"

Rey laughed and dragged Kylo along. She grabbed an umbrella and a coat. They made their way out.

"Rey are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Yeah!"

She ran forward and started to stomp around in the puddles. Kylo just stood and watched her, she honestly acted like she was 5.

"Ren! Come on!"

She ran forward and grabbed his hand leading him along. Rey stopped into a big puddle and managed to splash mud water all over his coat.

"Hey! Get back here!"

Rey started to run, laughing and running through mud puddles.

"Come here!"

Ren jumped forward and grabbed her by the waist.

"Let me go!"

She kicked him in the leg and he fell, fell into the mud. Rey started to laugh. Instead Kylo pulled at her leg and she tripped and fell, right on top of him.

"Oh uh sorry Kylo."

"It's Ben, Ben Solo. It was my old name..."

"Oh Ben, I like the sound of that!"

Rey smiled again, she was still on top of him.

Ben then looked at her lips. At this moment he wanted to kiss her. Like badly.

Then she got up.

"Sorry Ben."

She blushed,standing up.

"Here let me help you up."

She offered her hand and he took it. After he stood up, his hand lingered for a while longer. Suddenly he pulled away, his ears turning red.

"Let's go back Ben. We should get cleaned up before your parents come back for dinner."

"Um Rey I don't think they are coming till later."

"Why?"

"Date night."

"Oh. Well let's just get changed and make dinner ourselves! It'll be fun!"

Rey then skipped up ahead of him and into the house.

-----------------------------✂️

"Hey Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any clothes?"

"Yeah. I'll be there."

Ben quickly went to his moms room before returning with some pants and one of his own shirts.

"Here!"

"Thanks!"

A few minutes later she emerges in his oversized shirt and a pair of his moms lounge pants.

Even in this she was beautiful

"Come on! Time to cook!"

-----------------------------✂️

"Ben do you know how to cook?"

"Yeah."

"Good, cause I don't know how."

"Come on I'll teach you."

-----------------------------✂️

"HAHAHAHA Ben stop!

"Haha nope!"

Ben continued to tickle Rey as they attempted to cook dinner.

Surprisingly trying to reach Rey to cook was more fun and easier than he thought. She was a fast learner and also fun to be with.

-----------------------------✂️

"Dinners ready!"

"Yay!"

The two had made pizza. Everyone loves pizza. They made there way to the dinner table and ate silently.

"This is really good!"

Rey was scarfing down the food fast.

"Thanks Rey.'

Ben slowly started to eat his pizza.

-----------------------------✂️

"Today was fun Ben! I hope we could do this again! I'll see you tomorrow at school and at practice for the play!"

She waved and started to walk away.

"Bye Rey!"

"Bye Ben!"

Then she walked off into the night

Authors Note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it isn't that good. Anyway this is for BabyKangaroo_fanfica  I promised I would publish another chapter is she did too. So here it is!