Chapter 10

"Hey Ben!" Rey waved to him as he took the seat next to her in biology.

"Hey."

"Uh Ben do we rehearse today?"

"Yeah I think so."

"Okay just checking," Rey smiled and turned her attention back to the board.

"Class today we are going to be talking about classification of organisms! Can anyone tell me how they are classified?"

Rey sighed as the lesson droned on.

-----------------------✂️

"Ben! Wait up!" Rey cried out, running up to him and grabbing his arm,

"What is it?"

"We have rehearsal during lunch, and I thought we were going together," Rey crossed her arms.

"Yeah we were, just come with me."

Rey smiled and walked by his side.

-----------------------✂️

"For today we will be doing costume fitting! Rey, Ben come with me! The rest of you check the paper on the wall to see who will be fitting your costumes," Leia announced beckoning for Rey and Ben to follow her.

"So we have your costumes-" Leia held them up in her arms, "but we don't know if it's the correct measurements. So try them on!"

Rey grabbed her dress. It was long, gold, and loose. She couldn't wait to put it on. She made her way to the bathroom and put on the dress, it fit like a glove.

The dress went to about her ankles and was a gold cream color, it also had gold details. It was very loose and the sleeves hung off her shoulders. It kind of reminded her of a dress a Greek goddess would wear.

Rey made her way out of the bathroom and met Leia.

"Rey it looks gorgeous on you!" Leia had a look of pure glee and shock on her face. Soon Ben came back in his costume. They both blushed.

"Well I see it fits well," Leia commented as they admired their costumes.

"Yeah it's perfect!" Rey twirled around in her dress laughing.

Ben watched her, blushing.

-----------------------✂️

"Hey Ren, could I come over today?"

"Yeah sure, my parents would love to have you for dinner."

Rey laughed.

-----------------------✂️

"So Ben...truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell me if you have a crush!"

"Um..."

"Come on you could tell me!"

"Well yeah but I'm not saying!"

"Ben but it's a dareeee!"

His face went red.

"Um I like this girl who's really nice, pretty, and smart. But she only sees me as a friend..."

"Aw well I hope she realizes what she's missing out on!"

"Yeah..."

-----------------------✂️

"I'm sorry Han and Leia, but my friends are picking me up early to hang out."

"It's okay dear, maybe you could come tomorrow?"

"Yeah," Rey smiled as she walked out the door.

"Hey Rey! Let me walk you out!" Ben ran up to Rey and walked out with her.

"Thanks Ben. I'll you see tomorrow," Rey walked to Finns car.

"Yeah...Rey wait-I..."

But she was already gone.