Chapter 11

Authors Note: please check out my new story based off the reylo ghost one shot! It's called Cold Blooded Love!

Rey awoke the next morning to an empty house. After getting dressed she crept downstairs and spotted a note on the kitchen counter.

Rey I'm sorry I had to leave for a special event. Breakfast is waiting on the table! I love you
-Grandfather

She sighed as she grabbed the plate of eggs left for her. Rey ate quickly and waited outside for Finn and Poe. When she saw them she ran to the car in a hurry. Rey didn't like being late.

Suddenly as she was running she tripped and fell.

Everything turned black.

••{•}••

Ben walked into school with his headphones in his ears and he sat in his seat waiting for Rey to take the one next to him.

She never came to class.

From across the room he spotted Finn and Poe with sadness in their eyes. Ben made his way towards them.

"Why so sad?"

The two boys looked at each other than back at him.

"It's Rey."

"What happened?"

Ben's chest swelled with dread.

"She tripped and fell on the sidewalk, face first and blacked out."

Poe and Finn burst into tears.

"Let's go then."

"Go where?"

"To see her."

He led Finn and Poe out of the classroom and they got into his car.

••{•}••

"You know we just ditched class right?"

"Yeah and?"

"We will get in trouble."

"It's fine I told my mother."

Finn sighed in relief as they made their way to the hospital. After checking in they decided to go in separately.

Finn went in first.

••{•}••

"Rey I just want to tell you I can't believe you are in here. It was my fault you are lying on this bed. If I wasn't so late to pick you-"

Finn started to cry.

"Up you wouldn't have ran. Oh Rey you're my best friend and no one can replace you!"

He continued to cry until he had to leave to clean himself up.

••{•}••

"Rey I know we aren't as close as you and Finn but I enjoyed your company. You were always there to make people smile."

Poe looked at her.

"And I just wanted to say thanks, thank you for everything. Also me and Finn finally got together if that's what you wanted."

He smiled at her weakly.

Finally it was Ben's turn.

••{•}••

"Rey I want to say thank you. Thank you for turning me around and finally making me care. You made me a better person."

Tears started to form.

"And I couldn't be more grateful."

He soon started to cry.

"Visiting hours are over!"

Ben looked back at her.

"I have to go Rey, please get better."

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead before leaving the hospital.

Authors Note: I know this chapter was short...but it was so sad!
:(