Chapter 6

The day of the auditions finally rolled around. Both Rey and Ren were planning to try out.

"Finn! I'm so excited! I really want the part of Juliet! I've been rehearsing all week!"

"I'm sure you'll do great! Break a leg!"

"Break a leg?! That rude!"

"Haha Rey! It's a saying meaning good luck!"

"Oh okay break a leg too Finn!"

"Thanks!"

-----------------------✂️

"Ren I can't believe you're trying out for this loser play!"

"Whatever Hux. I enjoy it unlike you. Either way aren't you trying out?"

"I was forced to! Due to my bad grades, I get extra credit if I do the play."

"Oh well whatever."

-----------------------✂️

"Okay I'm going to be calling people one by one to audition! The parts will be posted after school!"

"So first up Finn!"

After that throughout auditions Rey's stomach filled with butterflies. Suddenly her name was called.

"Rey Kenobi!"

She walked up to the stage and started reciting her lines, finally it was over.

"Okay last one! Kylo Ren!"

Rey was surprised. She never thought of him as a theater kid. As he went Rey was shocked. Since when was Ren good at acting? There was many things she didn't know about him.

"Okay that's all for auditions! Make sure to check the bulletin board after school to see if you got a part!"

-----------------------✂️

"Will Kylo Ren and Huxley Adams report to the principals office?"

The announcement echoed through the halls. Snoke wanted to meet them.

As Kylo walked towards the office he was stopped by Rey.

"Kylo what did you do?"

"Uh it's nothing Rey."

He hurried on. Ren couldn't have her find out.

"Ah Kylo Ren and Huxley. Long time no see."

"Principal Snoke."

"Ah Huxley I see you've been getting in trouble with teachers lately?"

"Yes sir but I'm joining the play to get extra credit. They will have no idea."

"Good. You never fail to disappoint. Hux you may leave, I need to discuss things with Ren."

Hux sighed and left.

"Ren I've noticed you've been hanging around a girl. Who is she?"

"Rey Kenobi. I'm stuck working with her for a project."

"Okay Ren cause remember what I said attachments like this can endanger everything! After the project keep your distance!"

"Okay Snoke!"

"Good. Do not disappoint me Ren."

And with that Kylo walked out of the room, confused and with a heavy heart.