Chapter 4

Branden POV

"This is my first time in a plane! And first class!!" Samantha said nervously. She kept looking around and her fingers were twitching. 

I grasped her hand as we were about to take off.

She closed her eyes and squeezed my hand. 

Once the plane was stable, she let go slowly. She then looked out the window, at the clouds. 

"It's beautiful.." She said to no one in particular.

I smiled knowing I made her happy once again. 

"Sam. Are you ready for the party tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Oh yes. I am. Caroline helped me a bit but I assure you, You'll like it." She said flashing her perfect smile. I stared at her face for a minute. Admiring the beauty. She was a rare diamond.

*Arrive at Hotel in London*

I opened the door with my key and we entered the huge penthouse.

"Wow. This is amazing! How long are we staying here?" Samantha said looking all around the place.

"We'll be here for about 2 days. For the party and then a little exploring. Finally, plane." I said putting our luggage into our rooms.

I just put her luggage in her room when she came in the door slowly running. She bounced on the bed laughing.

"Well Samantha, We've had quite the flight so get some rest okay?" I said, about to shut the door.

"Okay." She said softly. I closed the door and went to my room. It was currently 11pm. 

Time for bed.

*Morning of party*

It was now 9am.

I ordered breakfast for me and Samantha. I was fully dressed waiting for Samantha to come eat. After breakfast we'd have to prepare for the party.

"Branden. You ordered breakfast?" Samantha said.

I turned around. Samantha was wearing a white blouse, black ripped jeans, and black heels. She looked beautiful, like always.

"Yea. After we eat we'd have to get ready. It it a VERY important event. Gotta look fine." I said popping my suit jacket.

She laughed a beautiful melodic laugh.

I ordered us the classic, eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. With a side of yogurt with fruit and orange juice for a drink. 

After breakfast was over I had a meeting call with Dubai. I let Samantha get ready. She was about to leave to get her hair and makeup done.

"The party starts at 4pm and goes until 11pm. Are you sure you'll be okay by yourself? I could take you-" I said before she held her hand up.

"It'll be a surprise. Besides I called a taxi, which is down stairs waiting for me, and I also called an important appointment with Hrush and Jen Atkin. So, I'll be back okay?" She said running out the door before I could oppose. (btw Hrush is Kylie Jenner's makeup artist and Jen Atkin is her hair stylist)

With that I turned on my heel and went back into the dining room for my meeting call.

*3 hours past*

I stepped out of the dining room, finally. That call was much too long. 

The door opened.

Samantha came into view. She still wore the same outfit but her hair was beautifully curled and put to the side. Her makeup looked natural with red lips. She looked stunning.