Chapter 21

Spencer POV

"Samantha!" I spoke into the phone. 

"Hey Spence. What's up?" She spoke softly, she probably just woke up.

"Were you sleeping?" 

"Yea, napping. What did you want to talk about?"

"Want to go out tonight?" I asked her.

"I would love to" Samantha spoke. Her voice was smooth and pretty. Just like the many voices I hear on the daily.

"K, I'll come get you"

"Okay. I'll see you"

"See you in 10" I hung up the phone. I stuffed my phone into my suit jacket and hopped into my car. My phone started ringing

Allison

"Hey Allison" The curve of my lip lifted slightly at the sound of her jersey voice.

"Spencer. I haven't heard from you since Thursday"

"Sorry baby, I had to move my office to another floor. Then went out of town for a meeting. Been busy babe." I lied. I started my car.

"How've you been Alli?"

"I've been thinking 'bout you Spencer." She said slowly.

"Well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about you baby girl." I heard her giggle through the phone.

"Want to have dinner tomorrow?" 

"On me." My phone buzzed once again. Samantha was calling.

"Hey Alli. I'll see you tonight, okay? I'll call you" I hung up as she was saying goodbye.

"Samantha!"

"Hey Spencer are you almost here?" I checked my watch. My 10 minutes were far from gone.

"Sorry Sam. There's traffic in front of my office. Maybe an accident." I lied once again.

"Oh I see. I'll see you when you get here!" Samantha perked up.

"Okay. btw what did you want to do tonight?"

"Mmm. I'd like to drink. I've been needing one." I smirked at her reply and leaned my head back.

"My my Samantha drinking on a Monday. I'm surprised." I heard her laugh.

Flashback

"I really like you. A lot." Samantha spoke into my ear. I smirked and kissed her cheeks

"What am I going to do with you." I whispered to her.

"kiss me?" She said. I wasted no time in doing so. 

I walked back into my office building after meeting Sam. My co-worker Nick came up to me.

"Hey man! Another girl?" He asked me. I smiled.

"Two actually." I smirked. He laughed and gave me a pat on the back.

"Nice work man" He said walking away.

Present Time

"We're here!" I said parking my car. Samantha and I got out of the car. I brought her to Exposure, a great club with a nice bar. 

She looked at the club with a small slight smile. She was probably a little worried. A drink will fix that.

"Let's go inside" I said grabbing her hand. I lead her to the bar and ordered some shots. 

"You a lightweight?" I asked her. She shook her head. I raised an eyebrow. Really now. I thought.

The bartender brought us a row of 10 glasses of vodka with 10 shots of blue tequila on top. He lit the rims of the tequila glasses. He pulled from beneath and we watched as each drink combined with the other.