Epilogue

*Samantha POV*
It's Valenine's Day.
Bree was on a date with her new boyfriend Casper. Nadia is out with Alice. And Allison is at the movies with Alan, Jame's cousin.

Oh! I almost forgot. Caroline is in Europe, traveling the world.

I didn't have anybody to watch the bakery so I closed for the weekend. Now it was me and Brandon's time to ourselves.

"Sam! We're leaving in a few minutes!" Brandon calls from downstairs. When he came back last year he managed to get a large apartment for the two of us. We didn't want to lose each other again. I also ended up giving Honey to Caroline because she loved him so much. In such a short period of time my life has changed a lot. But I couldn't be happier.

I applied my matte red lipstick and did a once-over my face and approved. I stood up and admired my long flowy pastel purple dress. A lace strap wrapped around one of my shoulders in an elegant form. The neckline was rounded and straight, fabric wrapping around my waist before cascading into oblivion along my legs. It was absolutely beautiful.
(I tried looking for a picture similar to my imagination but none did it justice :))

My hair was naturally wavy against my back. One side put behind my ear, accentuating my diamond drop earrings. A gift from Caroline from France. I smiled thinking about how much happiness my friends and boyfriend have brought me.

I turned toward the door and Brandon stood there in shock. I smiled brightly. He looked speehless and his eyes looked at me full of love.

He wore a black tuxedo with a bowtie matching my dress.

"My aren't you a sight" He gaped with a small smile playing on his lips. He twirled me around in front of him.

"What kind of sight am I?" I tilted my head, wrapping my arms around his neck. He instantly leaned his head down to my height.

"You are the most beautiful thing i've ever seen" Brandon leaned his forehead on mine.

"I love you" I kissed him. A smile never leaving my lips.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked him as the chauffeur drove us to our destination.

"You'll love it. I promise" he smiled at me. The way he looked at me made my knees weak. It's like all he could see was me.

"We've arrived sir" the chauffeur spoke.
I looked out the blackened windows and saw flashes of cameras. I looked at him with wide eyes.

He took my hand in his and got out.

A red carpet made its way into view, surrounded by paparazzi. It led to a huge theater.

With Brandon Helping me out of the car, the paparazzi yelled my name and his. Asking for us to turn in different directions.

Brandon wrapped his arm around my waist and we posed for many photos. A reporter even stopped us.

(Lets pretend the movie released on Valentine's Day. Yea? Okay :))

"Hi I am Amy Saints from E! News, live from the premier of Beauty and The Beast with Mr. Brandon Matthews and Ms. Samantha Argon. How are you guys?" She aimed the mic to us.