Chapter 20

It was Sunday now. Spencer and I have gone on our third date this morning for breakfast. Spencer didn't bring up his question but I'm actually relieved.

"Samantha" Nadia spoke. We were eating lunch at Nadia's house. I closed my bakery for today. 

"Yea?" I asked. 

"You were poking your food. You alright?" She asked me. I looked down at my almost gone salad. I set my fork down. 

"I've been thinking about life." Nadia nodded in response. She grabbed our plates and put them in the sink. 

"You want some coffee?" I nodded smiling. I'm grateful to finally have a friend here in New York.

Nadia came around and handed me a mug. 

"You want to talk about it?" She asked. I looked at her gratefully and started talking. I basically poured my life out to her but I felt I could trust her. 

I started with my family. How I got bullied by them and couldn't stand it anymore. My journey to New York and my bakery. Then Brandon was brought up too. My mood was brought down but I started talking about Spencer. 

"He's just amazing Nadia. He's so wonderful." I said looking at my coffee. My smile couldn't be brought down.

"You need him Sam. Spencer is good for you. He might not last forever but you need this right now." Nadia said sipping her cup.

"I do don't I?" I told Nadia she nodded downing the rest of her drink. It's like something popped inside of my mind. I really like Spencer. I don't know if we'll last forever but I needed him. Maybe he'll heal my heart, maybe he'll break it but I don't want to think about that right now.

"Nadia. I'll be back okay." I said getting up I grabbed my stuff together. Shoving my phone into my purse. 

"Where are you going?" She asked me getting up. 

"I'm gonna see Spencer. Let's have dinner okay?" I said smiling. 

"Okay-" Nadia spoke but I left before she could finish. I rushed down to the lobby of her apartment complex while texting Spencer. I felt this rush of energy coursing through my veins. I felt unbelievably happy. 

I walked down the block to Spencer's office. As I came closer to his building I saw Spencer walk out. He looked around till he spotted me. I waved to him with a huge smile on my face. He smiled at me and walked faster to where I was. 

He held his arms out to my and I happily ran into them. I hugged him tightly. He was very warm. He chuckled as I inhaled his cologne. I pulled away a little bit only to kiss him smack on the lips.

He soon kissed back only for me to pull away. I laughed at his face and hugged him once again. 

"I really like you. A lot." I spoke into his ear. I could feel his smile in my neck and he started laughing. He kissed my cheeks.

"What am I going to do with you." He whispered to me.

"kiss me?" I said

-------------------------------------

"Soooo! How was Spencer?" Nadia asked me. We're having a girl's night, pasta, movies, and a sleepover.

"I just hugged him, kissed him, and told him I liked him." I told her grinning from ear to ear. She raised her brow. 

"SERIOUSLY! Samantha!" She yelled at me. I just laughed at her as she spazzed out. 

"What about Alice" I asked Nadia. She smiled thinking of her daughter. 

"She's with her Dad for today. Nick and his girlfriend are taking care of her."

"And your okay with that?"I asked her. She just sighed.

"The court says so. If I had it my way I wouldn't let him see my little girl till she turns 16. But she misses her dad. What can I do about it. He left me for that bitch." Nadia spoke. She cut the onion in half with one swift push at the end of her sentence.

"Careful Nadia! Your hands!" I walked up to her. 

"I'll cut the vegetables. Just watch the pasta." I said taking the knife from her. She leaned against the counter. 

"I'm so lonely now." She sighed.

"Alice is my little girl and I love her to death but I want someone to be in love with. Ya know?" She asked me. 

"I know. There's a little gap in your heart that even Alice can't fill." I said cutting up all the veggies. I put them into a pan to flavor the sauce. 

"Thanks best friend" Nadia said hugging me.

"Your welcome best friend" I said stirring the sauce in the pan. 

"Now let go before the pasta gets mushy" I said chuckling. 

"Oh right!" Nadia said straining the pasta. She prepared our plates while I took the sauce off the stove. I poured the sauce over the pasta. After placing the pans in the sink we sat down on the couch. 

"Should we watch Youtube?" Nadia asked turning the TV on. I nodded while eating. 

"Let's watch Edward Avila!!" Nadia exclaimed. 

"He's hilarious Sam, you should watch him!" She said pulling up one of his videos. He was a makeup artist. And he was VERY funny. (honestly watch Edward Avila on Youtube he's my fave!!)

We were almost crying laughing. We watched 3 videos of his before I wanted to watch Nikkietutorials (watch her too!!) 

"Her makeup skills are amazing!!" I said pulling up her Perrie Edwards video. 

"Oh wow" Nadia said amazed. Watching people put makeup on is SOOO satisfying.

"OMG her closeups are so satisfying!!" Nadia exclaimed. 

We watched Youtube for about 3 more hours till it was time for bed. It was only 11pm but we're old.

Nadia and I set up pillows and blankets on her comfortable couch. We laid down and I set up a movie.

Me before You

"OMG SAMANTHA THE WATER WORKS ARE ALREADY STARTING!" Nadia yelled snuggling into her blanket.

I sat up and grabbed the tissues on the table behind the couch. I put it in between our heads as we laid down. 

Play

___________________

My dear readers. I know your probably upset with me so I published yet another chapter. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ k bye