Chapter 9

Branden above ^^ 

Samantha POV

"Branden...helloooo.." I said softly. I woke up after our little nap. The credits were rolling. Oh well, I've seen that movie 3x already.

"Branden get up. It's already 2PM!" I said shaking him a bit. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I could wake up to your face everyday." He said smiling sleepily. 

"Slow your roll, tiger." I said scoffing. 

"What do you want to do today?" Branden asked putting his arms under his head. I thought for a second.

"Want to go to an amusement park!" I asked him. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I've always wanted to go on that kind of date. It'll be fun." I said shaking his arm. 

"Okay. We'll go. I have a meeting at 9PM with Australia. You've got plenty of time." He said showing the time, tilting his head. I jumped up.

"Let's go! There's a big one at Long Beach. Just let me change." I said grabbing my purse and putting my hair behind both ears. 

Branden got up and got dressed. When he came out he was wearing a Light blue crewneck shirt by Perry Ellis, creme khaki shorts, and a pair of Grey Nike Roshe One shoes. 

"I like." I said inspecting him, head to toe. He smirked and wrapped an arm around me. We went up to my apartment. He sat on my bed with Cookie while I changed in the bathroom.

I changed into a creme/pink and white striped shirt and pale pink high waisted shorts. I just wore black flip flops with that. Under my clothes was my pastel floral two-piece. (Seen in Dear John)

I walked out and was Cookie on top of Branden's face kissing/licking his face. Branden was holding him. 

"Okay, Cookie. We're gonna go out." I said grabbing him and kissing his little head. I placed him in his large pen. 

"Bye baby." I said waving to him as we left. We got into Branden's car. 

As we drove we sang to songs on the radio. The music blasting out the open windows.

"I dug my key into the side

Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive

Carved my name into his leather seats

I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights

I slashed a hole in all four tires

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

Right now, she's probably up singing some

White-trash version of Shania karaoke

Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"

And he's a-thinking that he's gonna get lucky~" We sang aloud. I love Carrie Underwood.

After an hour or two of singing we arrived at the beach. It was now 4:47PM.

We got out and decided to go to the beach first. I took off my clothes and put them in my seat. Branden took off his shirt and grabbed towels in the back. 

While Branden was shutting the door and locking the car, I started running to the water. I absolutely love the beach. The water was perfect! I loved the coldness.

I turned around waiting for Branden to come. He was setting the towels down on 2 beach chairs, then he took off his shoes. He looked up and shaded his eyes with his hand.